Chapter 7

Zanessa's POV

"Nessa, get up, get up, get up!" Zackhary whined, wheighing over me. Ugh, he was so heavy.

"You think you're heavy as a feather? Hell no!" I groaned, punching him with my pillow. "Get lost, get lost, get lost!" I grabbed the pillow and covered it over my face.

He lightened his weight over me so I thought he would leave me for now, but no, there was more. He pulled off the pillow and kept on smashing it onto me. But what he did was useless, so he threw the pillow back to me and walked out of the room.

"Time check, 6:15 in the morning. I bet someone's gonna be late!" He chuckled, his voice were fading as he walked out of the room. My eyes suddenly opened, shocked.

"Ugh!" I groaned. "Fuck you, you didn't tell me!" I yelled in realization and I just heard him laughing. You, devil!

**********

"So ..." She uttered, giving me a suspicious look.

"What? What's with that look?" I asked curiously, dragging our bags on our respected desks in English class. We sat down then.

"Hmm? Seems like you forget to tell me something." She replied, emphasizing the something.

"Huh? Do you think so?" I asked again. What was that something that I should tell her, eh? She sighed.

"About Jason and you last night! Duh?!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I smiled. "What should I tell you, eh? Nothing happened anyways."

"Seriously?!" She whined, giving me a WFT looks. "Nothing happened?" She whispered.

"Yes." I laughed at her. "Nothing happened."

"Even a kiss? Like nothing?!" She gave me a glare and I just winked at her and nodded.

"You think we're going to kiss or something, right?" I giggled. "I'm sorry, but I'm hard-to-get." I winked.

I haven't trusted someone that easily after my ex-boyfriend just broke my trust when he cheated on me which led to break up, of course. Plus, I just met Jason so I bare in my mind not to trust someone I've just met. And lastly, Jason is not Harry. Huh? Wait, what? Wft? Did I just say Harry? But then what happened to Harry and I at my home suddenly popped out of my mind. I remembered, we were about to kiss there. I snapped the thoughts out of me. I should not think of this. I scolded myself.

"Uh, you're so stupid." She playfully tapped my arm. "You're with 'the Jason McHale' already. You're dating him already. You should've kissed him!"

I laughed. "Shut up and let me clarify some things. First, I'm not stupid. Second, why I should kiss him? And lastly, we're not dating. He just wanted to hang out with me. That's all."

All of a sudden, our English teacher popped out inside the classroom from nowhere, tapping the blackboard to get our attentions. Without any hesitation, he continued discussing the same lesson from our last meeting. But after 20 minutes or so, he stopped discussing for some personal matter.

Then the bell rang.

"Okay, class is over. See you next meeting." Our teacher stated, fixing his things on the table as he slide it onto his arms and leaved the classroom.