Chapter 33

Harry's POV

We, the band and the whole team, were in Orlando, U.S. at Amway Center. It was June 30th, our last show for the Up All Night Tour. And we're just about to start to end this tour. Finally, this tour was gonna end, yet I would really gonna miss this: being on stage, the fans, the fun, just the whole crazy experience and opportunity. On the other hand, I was so excited to go home. I missed my family, especially my Mum and Gemma. And Zanessa.

After the concert in Canada, after what happened there between Zanessa and I, we haven't had a chance to see each other again. One month had already passed since then, but we managed to talk over the phone when we get a chance to. Credits to Iris Ann for texting me Zanessa's mobile number since I forgot to ask her last time. And I was looking forward to see her again when I get home.

I entered the stage alongside with Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam and welcome the massive crowd waiting for us. Let's do this!

**********

"Hi?" I said over the phone while catching my breath. 

"Hi, Harry." Zanessa replied with so much excitement in her voice. I smiled at it. It's my —I guess— 17th time to call her after we meet. Just thinking the concert was now officially over and I have two more days stay in the US before going home to London makes me jump off my seat because finally, Zanessa and I will meet again. And my family. "How are you?"

"I'm fine! The concert is officially over. We'll have an after party later tonight!" I practically babbled on the phone.

"Wow, sounds amazing!"

"Wanna come?" I smiled. Then I heard her chuckle on the line. I know she couldn't come because she was in Canada and I was on another country. "Just kidding. I wish you were here."

"Really?" She asked with her sweet voice.

"Of course. You know, this is going to be fun."

"Hhmmm?"

"When are you planning to go back to London?" I asked her and it took a while before she answered.

"Uhm, maybe in two days? I don't know. I don't have plane ticket yet. And Iris loves it here."

"Oh. I'm going home in two days." I told her even she didn't ask.

"That's great, Harry."

All of a sudden, confusion hits me. What are we? I mean, Zanessa and I? What's our relationship status? Are we friends or more or dating or whatever? I remember I kissed her. No, we kissed. What does that supposed to mean, though? God, this is so complicated. I need an answer.

"Zanessa?" I uttered.

"Yep?"

"What are w—"

"Harry! It's time for the Meet and Greet!" A tour personnel just interrupted me. Great.

"I'm coming."

"I have to go, 'Ness." I told her.

"Sure." She replied. "It's fine, Harry. No need to pout there." What? How did she know I was pouting?

"I'm not pouting here!" I chuckled.

"Whatever." She practically laughed. "Okay. Bye?"

"Bye."

******************************************************************************************

Zanessa's POV

I grabbed my baggage after I walked through a metal detector. My baggage was being scanned under the x-ray machine, too. I was at the Heathrow Airport. Actually, I just landed. I remembered Harry was going home too today but I don't know the time of his flight. We didn't talk over the phone after his last call which happened two days ago.

The airport was not so packed with people but it really seemed busy. As I was heading outside the lobby to meet my parents and brother who would pick me up, I saw a bunch of girls. Really, what's happening? Sooner, those girls started to scream. They were so loud even though I was still inside or even the automatic glass exit door wasn't open yet. I immediately got annoyed because of them, I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore them.

Then people behind me started to push me aside. What the hell? I saw a guy walking as fast as he could, heads down, while he was escorted by two men. He was wearing hoodies which made me unable to recognize him. Moments later, another guy with escorts passed by me. He was squeezed between his escorts so I didn't see his face as well.

I stopped for a while and texted my Mum that I was already waiting for them but I didn't go outside yet because of what was happening. As I was just about to put my phone back in my pocket, I was pushed aside —again— by a security. Of course, another personality was being escorted. And followed by another. One more of pushing me and I'll do the same to whoever he or she would be, I swear.

My phone buzzed under my pocket. Maybe it's Mum. I opened the text message but it was from Harry.

4:16 pm | from: Hazza >> Where are you? x

I was about to text him back when I was once fucking again shoved a little to the side and I felt a hand on my shoulder which I harshly shrugged it off. Like, damn it.

"Will you please stop shoving m—" I snapped but I was cut off by my own words as I turned around to face the owner of the hand on my shoulder. "Ha-harry? Harry!"