Chapter 24

Author's Note:

HELLO GUYS! Vas happenin? Sorry I was gone for a quite while, alright? I didn't even want to be inactive but I had to ... I have to because of school. I'm also apologizing that I'm not updating my story often but rather seldomly. I hope you understand me? And I hope at least you're still reading my story even of the slow updates.

And here's the Chapter 24 for you. Enjoy! :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zanessa's POV

"Mom, Dad? I'm home!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I squeezed the doorknob open, dragging my suitcase down on the floor —though I knew I wasn't yelling, because I couldn't. I was ill. So ill that my lovely bones would breakdown anytime soon.

I was ill. I was suffering from annorexia. I didn't know how I exactly got this but probably when I started not to eat well, to starve myself because of depression. All the time, all I could think was how my life was ruined. And Harry. I even decided once to forget him and move on but I just couldn't. It wasn't that easy than I thought. Like how can I move on if keep on thinking about him? How can I move on if every time I close my eyes, I pictured him there? How can I move on if I'm still in love with him? The heck he did a massive impact in my life! But my family doesn't know what Harry did to me ... even my best friends. I didn't tell them. They don't have to know, right?

Okay, so because of my illness, I decided to go home just before classes starts. Wait, no. Actually, I wasn't really the one who decided to go home. Mom did. And it sucks! I was so excited about school but it's now gone in just a flick. Worse thing is, I have to skip this whole school year.

Mom walked hurriedly towards me, "Baby, I missed you," she hugged me.

"I missed you too, mom." I whispered under her suffocating warm hug.

She pulled out a smile and checked me out, "You're getting skinnier, baby ... But you'll be alright."

"Sorry, mom. Your once perfect daughter turned into a disappointment." I cried and she pulled me into a hug one more time.

"Shhh," She cooed. "Stop it, you'll be alright, lovely. I promise."

I looked at my mom with my teary eyes sending loads of questions. Why me? Why I have to suffer from this? Why have I been a disappointment, worthless and misserable? Where's Harry? How is he from then on and now? Is he happy? Does he forget me and already moved on? And more. But my mouth were shut closed and tears were freely streaming down my cheecks.

"Mom ..." I uttered.

She gave me a reassuring smile, "C'mon, take a rest. I know you're tired, love."

******************************************************************************************

Harry's POV

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't know ..."

Uhm, guys, are you still with me? Can you still relate to what is happening to me right now? No? Okay, grab yourself a couch 'cos this will take a while.

I was on the set, filming for a music video of What Makes You Beautiful, my first single ever with Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn as in a band. We're in this beach in California called Malibu and it's beautiful. So, I was singing my solo part of the song while I'm intimately delivering my lines to a beautiful girl in my front. Her name was Mae.