Chapter 14

Hey guys

Im soooo sorry I haven’t updated!! Really I have wanted to but I’ve had no time!

I want to finish this story off so I thought I will update a few more chapters asap!!

Chapter 14

Basically if you’re a bit lost (like I was haha) Lily was kidnaped and escaped. She was missing for a year >> now it’s the end of year 5 and I decided to keep the twins as school till the end of that year. >>Despite them leaving in the original book.<<

Please enjoy and sorry  (also if your lost or have any ideas please message me ! I’m open for any criticism and help)

Do you ever feel like the walls around you are closing in and you can’t escape?

That’s how Lily felt as Fred and George cornered her in the Gryffindor common room, with evil gleams in their eyes.

“You have to do it Lily”, George said with a serious tone, “There’s no way of getting out of it”.

Lily looked over to Fred with hopeful eyes for help, but he just nodded and agreed with George.

“You’re not worming your way out of this”, Fred stated.

Lily took in a deep sigh.

“Fine…. I’ll do it”, she said finally, “I’ll play exploding snap with you”.

The twins shrieked with joy and jumped up in the air. Lily rolled her eyes and sat down and faced the two troublemakers.

She had been at Hogwarts for only one night and she already felt like she never left. It was 5 in the morning, but despite this Lily had a large sum of energy she hadn’t had in years.

Excluding the twins, everyone else was still in bed. Lily hoped that they would never get up and that there wouldn’t be any questions. However with school comes the drama and curious teenagers.

They boys brought out their deck of cards and they began to play. While the boys laughed and enjoyed the game, Lily couldn’t help but feel like she was invisible to them. Part of her had died when she was taken, and she knew that it was never coming back. It was the carefree and happy side of her, and yet at the moment all she could feel was darkness surrounding her.

“One more game”, Fred asked as he began to collect the cards again.

“I’m alright”, Lily replied; “Besides I want to know what I missed out on this last year”

Fred and George exchanged mischievous grins.

“Well Basically the You-know-Who returned, the Ministry took over Hogwarts, DADA was overtaken by this wacko Umbridge and we were expelled”, George said without a breath.

“What?? Gees I miss out on everything”, Lily laughed, “Wait…. You guys were expelled?”

“We tell her moldy-wart returns and she’s more concerned about us being expelled”, Fred laughed to George.

“Well basically we were a bit…. Uncivil towards Umbridge and we left”, George said with a grin.

“Dumbledore told us to come back for the end of the year to get our bits”, Fred said, “And well we also had to get rid of some swaps we made in the courtyard”.

Lily laughed at the twins, but was interrupted when she heard large amount of footsteps coming from the dorms.

However it was as if she was invisible again. She watched people she knew from last year walk by her, not even recognizing who she was. Despite not wanting the attention she felt a pain of hurt cross her as she realized that no one actually cared that she was gone.

She heard laughter and saw harry, red head chick, hermonie and Ron walk out of the dorm.

“Are you ok?” Fred asked her, “Just ignore them”.

Lily gave him a weak smile and replied, “It doesn’t matter”.

They looked at her for a while until she excused herself and ran up to the girls dorm. She swerved left and ran into one of the bathrooms.

Inside a small mirror stood above a sink. As Lily walked up to it, she saw a girl she barely recognised.

The girl in the mirror was unhealthily thin, pale and there was no spark of happiness in her eyes. This is what I have become, She thought to herself.

She splashed some water and just stared. She didn’t need to worry about them.

“We have one goal now”, she said to her reflection, “We need to find Gryffindor’s chamber”.

Only a shortie sorry >.< but ill update again soon !! if not come and harass me :P I give you permission!! Thanks for anyone who is still interested in this story and if you have any books you want me to read please tell me :D

and i just realised its been a year since i updated.... im so sorry !!