Chapter 13

Hello wattpaders =D anyway i decided to make one of the twins fall for lily so i am changing the plot of the books quiet a bit. If you get confused just say so.....

Basically The twins are at Hogwarts making a visit to Dumbledore so thats while they are at Hogwarts (ill explain later in the story) and they will stay for a little while through the year =D

Thanks and enjoy

Chapter 13

Her heart felt like it had been broken into a million pieces. Obviously harry had gotten over Lily's disappearance easily which caused lily to cry even more.

She missed hogwarts and also her old friends, if they still remembered her.

However she had a feeling if she went back to Hogwarts that it could cause a lot of drama and even more questions.

She wiped away the tear marks on her face and grabbed the duffle bag the old lady had given her and walked out of the shreaking shack for hopefully the last time. The sun was coming down in the distance and the shops of Hogsmeade were slowly starting to close down as the students o Hogwarts slowly made their way up to the castle.

Lily kept her distance, but slowly followed on from the students that were the last to return to Hogsmeade. She kicked a pebble on the ground as she tried to ignore all that has happened these last past months and think of whats going to happen when she gets back to Hogwarts.

She watched closely as the people in front of her started joking around with each other. Two of them had similar red hair while the other had a dark brown hair. Lily recognized them as soon my eyes laid on them. She had only really talked to them once, just after she met the creepy teacher professor Snape. However they were the jokers of the school and were always finding a new way to prank someone. The other boy was Lee Jordan. During school you would always see the twins with Lee and they seemed like close friends.

They were laughing while holding a large bag of what was most likely pranks from Zonko's but for some reason there was a different picture on the paper bag. It was a person holding a hat. The words "Weasley's' Wizard Wheezes" was labeled on the cover of the bag . She laughed as she remembered over hearing Ron, Harry and Hermione talk about how the twins, Fred and George, wanted to make a joke shop.

Lily followed them cautiously as she started to get closer to Hogwarts. It looked identical to when she last saw it. The twins seemed started pushing each other around when they dropped on of the bags. As if it was a bomb about to explode, they ran away and ducked for cover. It only took a second till anything happened and when it did things started flying out of the bag. Some fireworks flew out and so did a black mist. Lily started laughing as the boys slowly walked up to it hoping it to be safe.

She laughed again but this time the boys heard her. All three of them turned around and looked like they had seen a ghost. Lily gave them a small smile as they stared at her. Both of the twins walked over to her poked her on the face. She gave them a weird look and in return they gave her a giant hug.

"Lily, is that really you?" they asked while letting her go.

"No i'm just someone who looks like her and goes by the same name", lily replied sarcastically, "Of course its me".

"Your alive", George whispered before giving her another hug. She felt sparks as their arms touched but i ignored it.

"Why wouldn't i be alive", Lily asked curiously. He backed up and stood next to Fred. They both looked pale when She asked the question and they kept looking down at their toes avoiding Lily's eye.

"What happened",She asked with concern in her voice.

"Nothing just everyone assumed that you had died", Fred answered eventually.