The heir of Gryffindor- A harry potter fan fiction

Hey dudes on watt pad =) i an a huge fan of harry potter and thought hey what if i write my own story !!! I found so many stories and had no clue how to start (this is my first story) so please don't criticize me cause i am not a very good writter and if you don't like it just don't read it. Hope you enjoy !!!! (also give me some feedback and tell me whether i should change anything. It might need some spell checking just to warn you)

Chapter 1

Lily ran as fast as she could through a dark forest trying to escape the death eaters what she thought were chasing her. Her heart beat began to race as a sevear pain went through her back hip and red blood was starting to dripp down. the world began to go fuzzy as she started to stumble, but all that went through her mind was that she had to make sure they wouldn't get her locket............

It is hard to decribe lily in a way. Her hair is golden like the sun but her eyes as dark as the night sky. A golden locket with a lion on the front is all that she has of her family and previous generations. Grewing up in a orphanage lily allways knew that there was something different about her. Whenever someone else touched her locket it turned to stone but when rested back onto her neck the gold shinn would come back. She could also make strange things happen. She can move objects and create a light without any resources. 

It was only 3 yeasr ago when her orphanage was burned down. The smell of fire went through her room as she heard peoples screamed. "Please", yelled a voice," Just take her and leave me be. She is in that room and she has the locket, just don't kill....." .

This lady's voice ended as a green flashed shinned through her door. The next moment her door was barged down as three men wearing maskes and black clokes came in and grabbed her. The next thing she new was that a slight weird sensation went through her body as the orphanage began to disapear. She closed her eyes but the motion made her sick. when she reopened them a different scenery standed at view.

There was a dark and gloomy cottage in front of her. The men pulled her into the house and the smell of rotting flesh went up her nos as they put large chains around her arm and legs. they started to laugh as if someone had said a funny joke. The largest man came  forward and pointed a stick looking object towards lilys heart.

"And The dark lord said you were impossible to find", he exclaimed as the others laught, "He told us it was impossible to keep you contained. He even said you to be unkillable. But i guess you don't now anything. That great muggle loving dumbledore thought it best not to tell you what you are or even who you are".

Lily started to become confuse. Was this some joke that the orphanage thought was funny. But for some reason she didn't feel like it could be false. The mans voice sounded so evil and words that came out of his mouth were so foriegin. Muggle, darklord, dumbledore.... and what dis he mean by unkillable.

"We are only going to ask you one', the man continued,"Give us that pretty locket around your neck or the unkillable will be dead in a moment.

Lily stayed still. For some reason she new whatever this man wanted with her locket it was not good and whatever she did she wasn't going to give it up

"i will count to three", he told her,"1.......2......3"

The next thing lily saw was a large green flash and the sound of laughter in the background.