Chapter 9

Sorry that I haven’t updated in a while. Writers block sucks!!!!!!!!! Anyway hope you enjoy and it’s a bit rough

 Chapter 9

Everyone in the common room had their eyes on Lily. It was as if she was going to tell them that Santa was coming early this year but her life was no Christmas present. She pushed her hair away from her face and began to speak slowly.

“Godric Gryffindor was one of the founders of this School. He created Hogwarts with three other wizards to teach witchcraft and wizardry. This is where my heritage begins. When I was little my parents where murdered and so I was sent to an orphanage. I was only there for a couple of years when a group of death eaters came and tortured me to find out information that I didn’t know and also to get my locket. They introduced new words and they talked as if magic was real”, Lily paused and then continued, “I tried to escape but everything I did was pointless. They were stronger and due to the usual torture I was weak. Soon I realize who I was, a witch, and I started to learn lots of new things about magic. I also new there was a wonderful wizard called Dumbledore and I thought that he could save me but after a couple years went by I knew that there was no one out there and that I had to escape by myself. Eventually I got out. I escaped by apparition.  and I somehow got through the boundaries of the schools protection and here I am”.

“But that impossible”, Hermione finally said, “Hogwarts has a special protection around it to stop any magic from coming through”.

“I know”, Lily, replied, “I can get through the barrier because of my locket. I think it’s like a pass. I can get through the barrier as long as it is around my neck. The only problem is if someone else has it they can also get through the barrier but only if I give it to them because I am its guardian. I protect the locket”.

“That still doesn’t explain who you are and I don’t believe you about being tortured. You would have scars or something”, lavender but in.

“I guess your opinion matters the most”, Lily said sarcastically, “I am the last heir of Godric Gryffindor line and the last guardian of the locket. That’s who I am. My name Is Lily Marie Gryffindor. Oh and Lavender her is my scars.

Lily pulled up her shirt and showed everyone her back. Hundred of vigorous lines where indented in her back.

“I hope that is enough proof for you”,

Lily began to walk off when she stopped suddenly.

“You do realized that if I gave the death eaters my locket they would have been able to get into the school grounds”, Lily said easily, “I endured years of torture so they wouldn’t come here and murder each and every one of you. I guess your right about one thing. I don’t know what its like to sacrifice something”.

And with that Lily walked out of the common room, trying to forget about the past.