Prologue: Spider-Man Save the Day! [Update Version 2]

And so.... Showing inside of the young man's apartment room, revealing of his family and awards of the science fairs, pictures of his siblings smiling at the camera, showing his friends on the photos. Showing of young man in his dressed alongside his friend at his older sister's wedding day to married the one she love.

Seeing of the different gadgets and invent around on the room, before showing of the investigation board with the different criminals on the boards of Spider-Man's enemies.

And lastly the photo of the young man with his father figure.... Tony Stark aka Known as Iron Man.

Until, he heard the buzzing sound and making the young man grabbing of the phone, and pressed it

Police: Attention all units! All police forces will be arriving at the Fisk Tower.

Making the young man opens wide with the surprised looks expression on his face.

(Y/N): Fisk?

As the young man quickly getting up, while hearing of the police radio status, as he eating of his toast and changing to putting on the suit.

Before placing the mask on, revealing he turns into.... Spider-Man!

Spider-Man: Karen, you're there? 

[Karen: Of course, (Y/N), system is all checks.]

As there is the HUD around on the suit, before he turns looking at the mail appears on the floor, before Spider-Man zooms with the HUD.

'Pay up, Mr Parker.'

Spider-Man: Oh no.... Karen, please put the reminder on me.

[Karen: Of course, (Y/N).]

As Spider-Man quickly rushes before jump out through the window, as he started to be swinging around outside.

Spider-Man kept swinging out when he shoot out of his web line from his web shooter to make it attracted before he heard the phone calling.

Spider-Man: Karen, who it is?

[Karen: It is the calling from your brother in law Richard Grayson.]