Special Chapter: How it Should have Ended (0-10) Part 1

Seeing of Spider-Man swinging with his web-shooters around in the city across the city.

Narrative Spider-Man: Okay let do it, I more time Hey, you may known as Spider-Man for eight years. Well.... Of course the Amazing Spider-Man. I'm got into the Avengers, save the worlds, fell in love, got the great family, saving all the peoples. I got into the different movies.

Seeing of Spider-Man's backstory life and movies.

Narrative Spider-Man: And now my story has be.....

And now Spider-Man started to hanging upside down however, he was interrupted by the guy next to him.

Guy: Spider-Man, would you stop Narrating please?

Spider-Man: What? Wait, are you the same kid from forever ago, didn't gets snaps during in eight years ago? *Shock tone staring at him*

Guy: Yes.

Spider-Man: Wow, I feel old. *annoyed tone*

Guy: You were narrating, it's still kind of unnecessary. 

Spider-Man: It's not. Listen man, it's kinda my thing. I'm sorry it's what I do... *Cut*

Guy: No narrating!!! *Annoyed tone*

Spider-Man: Fine, let see How Spider-Man is on dream! Should have ended

How Spider-Man Should Have Ended

.....

Prologue

And now seeing of Spider-Man confronting Wilson Fisk aka Kingpin, the criminal and corrupted of his company.

Spider-Man: Hey, Willy! It's over we got you now!

Kingpin: Oh I don't think so....

He went to the other room, before activate the glass window shield to glass down. As Spider-Man staring in confusion.

Spider-Man: You do know I can see.... *cut*

Making him flinch and startled, when he heard the sound. Before he he turns toward seeing of the six giant mech! 

 Before he he turns toward seeing of the six giant mech!