Chapter 14: Date the Shyest Girl Vocalist and Deadshot!

(Spider-Man intro)

(My name is (Y/N) Parker, I am the Spectacular and just your friend friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!) Seeing of Spider-Man swinging the city with his web line, before landed on the floor.

(To the outside world I am ordinary employee of research scientist and employee of Live House CiRCLE, but secretly with the helps of my friends) Seeing of (Y/N) got bitten by the radioactive spider, he secretly use his superhuman strength to lift up of the speaker changes to (Y/N) in his lab coat. Seeing of Dick Grayson formerly as Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin.

(I use my powers, to promise my uncle Ben for responsibility and remember of his words that he said to me. I fight crimes and find the other supervillains uses their powers for evils.) Remembering of his beloving uncle says "With Great Powers comes with great Responsibility." Seeing of Spider-Man fights the different supervillains.

(I had been searching the truth of my parents' disappearance why they left us to care of Uncle Ben and Aunt May, and losing my own father figures.) Seeing of Richard and Mary tearfully goodbye to young (Y/N) with his sisters, changes to present (Y/N) obsession's to searching the truth of his parents' disappearance and he staring on the investigation board, changes to (Y/N) lost his uncle Ben he got shot by murder and his mentor Tony Stark die sacrifice for lives.

(Soon after I defeated Kingpin and his Empire fall down that he lost control on Tokyo, until I was recruited by Nick Fury told me, there is the new threats and trying to take over Tokyo.) Seeing of Kingpin being arrested, changes to Nick Fury meeting (Y/N) with his teams. Showing of the new criminal rise up known as Inner Demon.

(But I am the only one who is responsibility enough to stop them, I am.... Spider-Man) Seeing of (Y/N) looks up with the determine looks before pull down his mask. Seeing of Spider-Man swinging to climb up with his web before point forms his hand into ily sign to shoot out of his web shooter in midair.

And now seeing of Spider-Man is currently sticking against on the wall, facing against on Fisk's men he quickly dodge.

Seeing of Spider-Man swinging in the building, and this is the last hideout in Fisk's hideout. And now he end this.

Spider-Man: You know guys.... You do realize that your boss still in Prison. It over and walk away for that!

Fisk Thug: We aren't listen to you webhead!

He let out of angrily retorted attempted to hit him, but Spider-Man quickly dodge thanks to his Spider-Senses before counter shoot the web on their face.

As Spider-Man releases of the big exhausted sigh.

Spider-Man: You guys never really listened for this....

[Karen: That is true.... But... let end this, (Y/N)!]

Spider-Man: Yeah! For good!

He started charging toward against in quick dash of speed charging toward against of the enemy like punching, kicking and webbed them. 

Seeing of all Fisk's men are currently cover with the large cocoon, as they're released groans of pains. 

Spider-Man: Well bro in law.... I got the special deliver for you of the bunch of incpacitated criminals and designer narcotics all wrapped up and waiting for you.

Richard: Great! Also his Construction Site he have is none you taken down... He had every one of them working overtime to bring in money. 

Spider-Man: Yes! We did! We did it, because we're best friend!