Chapter 4 Meeting Hello, happy World!

And now after Spider-Man save the Pastel * Palettes from dangers, he currently swinging with the web line across in the city in the air. He let go of the web line before he dive down in air doing backward and currently looking at his phone.

(Y/N)'s text: Hey, bro in law got any news for us?

Richard's text: Yep, that all greats new. The Police Department finally caught Ozzy to be arrested and placing the other prisoners with Fisk, Electro, Vulture, Rhino, Scorpion, Shocker, Two-Face, Riddler, Boomerang, King Shark and the Plague Doctor are still in prison.

(Y/N)'s text: That right, but there still missing criminals like Deathstroke, Cooperhead and Chameleon. And there one thing something bothering me.....

As Spider-Man quickly shoot out of the web line before throwing his phone in the air as he was about to hit nearly fall down hit on the ground quickly shoot the web line to swing.

As Spider-Man turns quickly before aim and shoot out of the webline to caught of his web before reels back to him in his grip.

As Spider-Man landed on top of the water tank on the rooftop, continue looking at his phone.

(Y/N)'s text: Who is the villains and the Militia are working for and why to hunt me down?

Richard's text: I don't know, after Jason has abandoned Arkham Knight and the Militia. I heard the Militia has gained the new leader and possible alliances. It remind me of Arkham Knight incident in years ago, they re refused who their leader is. Plus Jason volunteered to search for Militia's new leader is.

At Unknown location

Seeing of the thugs are loading up of the weapons in the crates before placing in the vans to deliver in the Black Market in the abandoned warehouse.

Suddenly the random person break through the rooftop window, shatters into pieces of glass. Revealing is....

Is Red Hood! 

Is Red Hood! 

Red Hood: Did somebody call the doctor?

He forms the grins under his helmet.

Making the thugs to be let out of the open wide with the shock and fears looks on their face as they're on guards and cautious notices Red Hood.

Thug: Oh shit! It's Red Hood, kill him!

As they're takes out of their guns shooting rapidly at him as Red Hood quickly to avoids from incoming bullets charging at him before he takes out of his double pistols.

Outside the building there is the scream has made the birds scared and flapped their wings out flying away as screams through out the area.