Chapter 2: Finding Afterglow

Seeing of Spider-Man webs appears on the rooftop, before being pull by the zip point Spider-Man landed on the rooftop as he released the big heavy sigh.

As he released of the exhausted sigh from having to fight crime against of the criminals, to messed on Tokyo. 

Spider-Man: Another day for exhausting time.... Karen can you bring up of my applications for the University?

[Karen: Of course, (Y/N).]

Showing up of the Email belong to (Y/N) pops up from his HUD under his mask. Revealing of the Application of the University.

As you can see, after (Y/N) has finished and graduated from high school. He currently struggled to pick the right choice which of the College he wanted to applied. 

Spider-Man: Man.... There is alot of University I can't decide which one is great for me.

[Karen: Incoming call from Big Sis.]

Until he heard the phone call under his mask, he pick up the ID caller who is the person, revealing his older sister.

Spider-Man: It's big sis. Hey, Big sis!

Clara: [Hey, (Y/N) how you doing?]

Spider-Man: Doing, well big sis. Just doing something else like.... Watching of the movie.

He hate to lied to his older sister but he has to keep the secret as Spider-Man, in order to keep his family safe.

Making his older sister to be letting out of the giggles behind of the phone.

Clara: [I see... Good luck for the girls working in the Livehouse. I hope the girls get to known you for something.]

Spider-Man: Wait, big sis! How did you kn....

He didn't get time to be finished and hearing the sound of his older sister has hang up on the phone call. 

Making Spider-Man to be slump down sitting on the rooftop.

Spider-Man: Damn, definitely Jax did tell my sister. Karen remind me to webbed on Jax in the toilet.

[Karen: Yes, (Y/N). (Y/N), I have detected there is incoming danger truck there is 1 citizen is close by.]

Spider-Man: Got it!

Spider-Man jumps off the roof, before shooting out of web sling, to swing around the city before webbed again to swing city.

There is young girl who is walking, while taking the selfies of photo on the phone, which she was unfocused while her friends are across on the other side.

But unware seeing of the truck unable to controlled and drive his truck, he tried to hit on the brake but unable to stop his car, while the young girl continue to be unfocused looking at her phone.

As one of her friend noticed, before she let out of the gasped with the open wide looks and worried expression.

???: Aya, looks out!

Making her snap out from looking at her phone, making her turns toward seeing the truck dashes toward at her, as she unable to move knowing that her legs won't move.

Making her friends to be looks away unable to see and watch their friends going get hit by the truck as the girl name Aya.

Suddenly there is the webbed stick behind on Aya's back, before pull up straight up in the air carried by someone in bridal style in midair.

Before the person landed on the ground as, he shoot out with the double webbed sling behind the truck as he pulling using all of his strength to held in tightly pulling the truck back in slowly before the truck stop moving.