Special Chapter 2: React Spider-Man No Way Home new Trailers with Vocalists!

(Y/N): Hey guys! It me, (Y/N) Parker aka the Spider-Man! Today we going to react of Spider-Man No Way Home's new trailer it is based of my story but different parts that my A.R counterpart Tom Holland play as Spider-Man. Today I will be joining reacting with Vocalists!

Kasumi: Hello, everyone! Kasumi Toyama the Leader and vocalist of Poppin'Party! I feel like twinkle twinkle stars in excitement, to see new trailers!

Ran: Ran Miitake, the Vocalist of Afterglow! We'll show you to ready and to be amazed of Spider-Man's new trailer!

Aya: Aya Maruyama, the Vocalist of Pastel Palettes, always shining with vibrant colors! 

Yukina: Yukina Minato, the leader and Vocalist of Roselia.... And.... Are you ready and devoted to us and watch the trailer with us!

Kokoro: Happy! Smiles! Lucky! Everyone! It me, Kokoro Tsurumaki! We're going have fun seeing this!

(Y/N): Thanks guys, let go watch it now! Hit it, Doct!

(Doct: Got it, (Y/N)!)

Seeing of (Y/N) with the regretted and guilty look on his face, while he getting wet by the raining. 
(Y/N): There is I bit by the spider. I've only have one week.
Showing of Spider-Man carefully held MJ swinging across the city, showing on digital screen of (Y/N) Parker as Spider-Man been reveal.

Kasumi: Oh no! Your secret identify has been reveal to the public!

Aya: Not even the entire public! But the entire worldwide of global know who you are that you didn't commit kill Mysterio!

Ran: Tch! If they only had known that you have been frames by the villain who ruined your life! Like that bastard pervert try to frame you once!

(Y/N): Girls, girls, girls, girls, calm down. I know you hate Akihiko, heck I even hate him too. But the good thing he away in prison, but I got a good friend to call.

Yukina: Who it is (Y/N) san?

(Y/N):..... A blind lawyer who is good of his job for justice.

Seeing of multiple Helicopters surrounding Spider-Man and his girlfriend on top of the bridge. 
(Y/N): Where my life was normal, that was when you found out.
Showing of (Y/N) talking to MJ on the Phone.
Changes to Spider-Man Hold MJ tightly before jumped out the bridges (Vocalists: NOOO!) to avoid the helicopter. They went to the Train's tunnel, Spider-Man react in time thanks of his spider-senses to dodge of incoming train. 

As the girls release in sigh, before they glaring irritated look, except for Kokoro at (Y/N). He felt intimidated and sweating nervously.

(Y/N): What?

Four Vocalists: WHAT IS WRONG YOU?!?!?

Aya: Are you trying to get MJ killed going to the train's tunnel! That was dangerous!

Ran: Yeah! Shame on you! If you accidentally let her go, it make it into an accident, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): I get it! I get it! I get it! Also for your information statements. I have no choice to escape from the public that I was frame, also I kinda regretted of my action what I did.

Kokoro: Oh, oh, oh, oh, that was fun (Y/N)! Let try this!

(Y/N)/Vocalists: No!

Showing of (Y/N) going to visit of Dr Strange's home. He open the door, revealing the main hallway cover with snow atmosphere.
Dr Strange: When you botched that spell, wanted everyone to forget that (Y/N) Parker is Spider-Man.
Revealing is Dr Strange.