Chapter 10.5 New Mission (Short)

And now seeing of Spider-Man with Nick Fury. Spider-Man already inside in his super suit, he currently inside of the car.

Spider-Man: Okay, so why you bring me here? I thought you were in space for while ago

Nick: *Sigh* You don't really get it do you? After I was in space, me and the other Skrulls has been working and searching for the other skrulls refugees. After me and Talos found out their queen Veranke. Planning to talk over our planet. I have been searching the galaxy while I have order Talo to look over on you doing the task.

Spider-Man: Oh really! I remember the last time you were here at Mr Stark's funeral! You were trying to console me but you decided to left!

Nick: I didn't! It wasn't like that you stupid kid.... I know you loss and grief after losing Stark.... I was going to introduce you.... But I changed my mind..... Now it not the time....

They remember of the sad memory of the long time when (Y/N)'s beloving mentor and father figure was during in the funeral.

As Spider-Man glaring at Nick Fury with the bit looks on his face, before he slowly sit down back on his chair.

Spider-Man: So.... Why did you changed your mind decided not to meet me....

Nick: It..... complicated kid.... I tell you another day someday.... Also here....

He taking out of the box. As Spider-Man notices it before grab it as Nick let go holding of the box. Spider-Man pulling reach to him.

Spider-Man staring at the box, before he slowly opens of the box, revealing is Tony Stark's nanotech Arc Reactor.

Spider-Man: Is that.... Mr Stark's...

Nick: That right.... Before he was going be dead.... Stark told me he gave me the replicate of his Arc Reactor nanotech to you. Not some.... Fraud fake ass wannabe superhero who hate Stark's guts.

He grumbled and remember of the bad memory that has reminded (Y/N) of sometimes in long time ago.

And (Y/N) vow to determine to clean up and fix up of his father figure's mistakes for leading them in the dark path of villains.

Nick: And now we're here....

As they're arriving in the street of the shops. Spider-Man exited out of the shop, forming the reaction looks under his mask.

Seeing the cafe name 'Cafe Vinly'

Nick: Let go....

Spider-Man: Wh-Why we're here? Mr Fury, why we're here?

Nick decided to ignored Spider-Man's questions, before he quickly rushes to following Nick to the cafe.

As they're opens the door and enter through the cafe, revealing the older man is cleaning up of the table.