Be Greater

Seeing of Spider-Man is slowly pushing by Martin Li aka Mister Negative in the construction unfinished building.

Mister Negative throw his arm before released the powerful blasts of negative energy pushing back Spider-Man causing the explosion on building and the citizen of Tokyo notices it with screaming.

Spider-Man falling down with debris toward the ground as he heard the sound of the whisper calls his name.

Shocker: You're nothing! 

He was grab by Shocker, as Shocker throw the powerful punch with blast vibration hit Spider-Man to the ground as he fall down.

Seeing of the Electro flew in the air.

Electro: You're a freak!

He shoot out of the powerful lightning on Spider-Man increases to fall down faster landed on debris ground, he struggled to get up.

Two-Face: You don't help others!

But there is the feet next to him is Two-Face flipped his coin as he look at it, before point his gun at Spider-Man headshot him in powerful fall down break through the debris.

Penguin: You're a loser!

He fired the bazooka at Spider-Man as it reach to hit creating of more explosion increasingly to faster he fell down.

Scarecrow: Nobody care about you!

Seeing of Scarecrow in large form of the hallucination to slam Spider-Man down.

Riddler: Useless!

As Spider-Man screams in pain by the electricity device by the riddler.

Vulture: You don't belong here!

Vulture flew in the air, before throwing the double kick at Spider-Man dropping down to fall down in sky.

Scorpion: You're a failure!

Spider-Man wrap around by Scorpion's tail swing down in hardly to smack Spider-Man down roughly on the ground, he fell down.

Deathstroke: You're just a coward or no hero!

Deathstroke fired out of the remote claw placing the claw on him before launching the other claw to pin on the ground to pull down. 

As Spider-Man try to get up but stop by Someone else lifting up up in the air, revealing is Bane.

Bane: You're a child.

He break Spider-Man's back before tosses away to the other location, Spider-Man get stomped by Rhino

Rhino: Everyone hate you.

He stomped Spider-Man down, feeling weak and unable to move himself but he heard the voice of encouragement.

May: (Y/N)? (Y/N)? It time to wake up.

Tony: Alright, kid. You're an Avengers now.

Making Spider-Man snap out to back to the reality, before he shoot of the double web line using his both shooters to pull himself straight toward flying up in air throwing the double kick at Rhino.

Spider-Man shoot out to web on the debris.

Spider-Man place his fists on Bane's chest using the taser and electro's fists as Bane screamed in pain and exploded.

Spider-Man continued webbing the falling debris.

Spider-Man shoot the double webs at Deathstroke with web cocoon on him, he swing before slam him on the other debris.

Spider-Man web the falling debris.

Spider-Man fired the double web at Scorpion pulling him toward before Spider-Man place his feet on Scorpion's chest throwing the double kick as Scorpion vanished.

Spider-Man continued it.

Spider-Man shoot the web line on Vulture's wing he spin and slam him hit the debris, Spider-Man throw the web grenade at Riddler as it exploded stuck him with the web on it, Spider-Man fight against on Scarecrow throwing the punch on his face.

Spider-Man kept doing it.

Spider-Man fired the powerful web shooter at Penguin as he stuck leaning against on the wall cover with web. Spider-Man webbed on Two-Face throw down to slam him on the ground to knock out.

Spider-Man done the same.

Spider-Man shoot the web line cover Electro's face before throw and slam Electro down to the ground. Before Shocker could punch Spider-Man but interrupted Spider-Man grab him and throw in air.

Before Spider-Man fired the web line on his right arm and pull themselves straight toward at each other before Spider-Man punch him and his hallucination faded away.

He reaching close to building, seeing the debris made the explosion by Mister Negative cover by webs private to fall down at citizen.

As the citizen of Tokyo let out of the cheers.

As Mister Negative turns glaring knowing Spider-Man come. He summons his sword, Spider-Man arriving in time before shoot out of web line from his web shooter. 

Their battle has began.

Seeing the person is watching.

???: Some see self-doubt.

He turns toward facing the reader, revealing is Stan Lee!

(RIP for the great man. May you rest in peace, we will forget you Stan Lee 1922 - 2018 *crying*) 

Stan: With great power comes great responsibility. This is your chance opportunity to prove young true believers. Excelsior! 

Spider-Man is on Dream!