Chapter 7 Recruit Ras, and Red Hood!

(Spider-Man intro)

(My name is (Y/N) Parker, I am the Spectacular and just your friend friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!) Seeing of Spider-Man swinging the city with his web line, before landed on the floor.

(To the outside world I am ordinary employee of research scientist and employee of Live House CiRCLE, but secretly with the helps of my friends) Seeing of (Y/N) got bitten by the radioactive spider, he secretly use his superhuman strength to lift up of the speaker changes to (Y/N) in his lab coat. Seeing of Dick Grayson formerly as Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin.

(I use my powers, to promise my uncle Ben for responsibility and remember of his words that he said to me. I fight crimes and find the other supervillains uses their powers for evils.) Remembering of his beloving uncle says "With Great Powers comes with great Responsibility." Seeing of Spider-Man fights the different supervillains.

(I had been searching the truth of my parents' disappearance why they left us to care of Uncle Ben and Aunt May, and losing my own father figures.) Seeing of Richard and Mary tearfully goodbye to young (Y/N) with his sisters, changes to present (Y/N) obsession's to searching the truth of his parents' disappearance and he staring on the investigation board, changes to (Y/N) lost his uncle Ben he got shot by murder and his mentor Tony Stark die sacrifice for lives.

(Soon after I defeated Kingpin and his Empire fall down that he lost control on Tokyo, but there is the new threats and trying to take over Tokyo.) Seeing of Kingpin being arrested, changes to the new criminal rise up known as Inner Demon.

(But I am the only one who is responsibility enough to stop them, I am.... Spider-Man) Seeing of (Y/N) looks up with the determine looks before pull down his mask. Seeing of Spider-Man swinging to climb up with his web before point forms his hand into ily sign to shoot out of his web shooter in midair.

Seeing of our friendly neighborhood known as Spider-Man in his citizen form  is currently to be walking back home in the street.

(Y/N): Man.... Finally having the break and stopping crimes. Alrighty, time to go home now....

He walks turns directly at the apartment building, before he open the door and enter through of the building.

Spotted and pasting through of his landlord, Mr Neilson is currently typing on his computer for some works, before greeted to him.

(Y/N): Hey, Mr Neilson.

Mr Neilson: Yeah, (Y/N).... By the way, (Y/N). There some man has come and arriving to your apartment.

(Y/N): What?

He move his head back with the open wide with the surprised looks on his face, while his feet kept on the stairs.

As (Y/N) rushes back in upstairs, he quickly running in the hallway, spotted at his apartment's door as been little opens. He reaching his hand to the door's knob, but hesitated for the bit. 

Inner (Y/N): Wait.... What if there is the enemy here? I need to takes my webshooters.

He takes out of his twin shooters before slipped to wrap around on his wrists, before he released the big heavy sigh.

As he turns and throw the kicks on the door to be opens, before lift and aims his webshooters at someone before he opens wide with the surprised looks.

???: Hmmm.... Yeah, I love this burger. I'm glad Japan has Big Belly Burger here....

(Y/N): J-J-J-Jason?!

Making the older man turns his head glancing at the young man, revealing the person arrive in his apartment is Jason Todd aka Red Hood.