Chapter 9 The Wars has Began!

(Spider-Man intro)

(My name is (Y/N) Parker and I am the Spectacular and just your friend friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!) Seeing of Spider-Man swinging the city with his web line, before landed on the floor.

(To the outside world I am ordinary employee of research scientist and employee of Live House CiRCLE, but secretly with the helps of my friends) Seeing of (Y/N) got bitten by the radioactive spider, he secretly use his superhuman strength to lift up the speaker changes to (Y/N) in his lab coat. Seeing of Dick Grayson formerly Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin.

(I use my powers, to promise my uncle Ben for responsibility and I remember of his words that he said to me. I fight crimes and find the other supervillains uses their powers for evils.) Remember of his beloving uncle says "With Great Powers comes with great Responsibility." Seeing of Spider-Man fights the different supervillains.

(I had been searching the truth of my parents' disappearance when they left us to care of Uncle Ben and Aunt May, and losing my own father figures.) Seeing of Richard and Mary tearfully goodbye to young (Y/N) with his sisters, changes to present (Y/N) obsession's to searching the truth of his parents' disappearance on the investigation board, changes to (Y/N) lost his uncle Ben he got shot by murder and his mentor Tony Stark die sacrifice for lives.

(Soon after I defeated Kingpin and his Empire fall down that he lost control on Tokyo, but there is the new threats and trying to take over Tokyo.) Seeing of Kingpin being arrested, changes to the new criminal rise up known as Inner Demon.

(But I am the only one who is responsibility enough to stop them, I am.... Spider-Man) Seeing of (Y/N) looks up with the determine looks before pull down his mask. Seeing of Spider-Man swinging to climb up with his web before point forms his hand into ily sign to shoot out of his web shooter in midair

Seeing of (Y/N) has change back in his Spider-Man's suit once again, is currently on top of the rooftop of FEAST Shelter.

He fired out of the double weblines, reeling and landed on top of the tower. As he released the heavy sigh.

Spider-Man: Finally.... Okay, Karen what we're got? 

He jumped out off the tower, before shooting out of the weblines to swinging cross the city, before shoot out of another webs, while swinging in the city.

[Karen: You're doing great jobs, (Y/N). We're got the crime alert has been reported by the hostage has been kidnapped trap inside of the car.]

Spider-Man: Got it!

As Spider-Man arriving in the street of the city, before he let go of the web. And then landed return back to the ground.

As Spider-Man looks around, seeing alot of the different car, don't know he decided to ask his A.I Karen.

Spider-Man: Karen activate X-Ray vision mode. Track the Signal. 

[Karen: Copy that.]

As it made his Eyes lenses to move down, like sprinted his eyes turning into blue, seeing the HUD of blue monitor activate X-Ray vision can see through the building and car.

He follows of the signal on the radar where it located of the kidnapping people. Before he spotted the green person inside of the car at the trunk.

[Karen: There it is, (Y/N)!]

Spider-Man: I see it, Karen!

As Spider-Man shoot out of the double webline, before pull it of the trunk to separate from the car. Before he threw it away, as the hostage exited out of the car.