Chapter 5 Meeting Roselia and Sakura Spider!

Seeing of Spider-Man encounter meeting who is the Daughter of Demons' head known as Ra Al Ghul, is Azumi Al Ghul.

Spider-Man pull out his mask to reveal of his face as he forming of the serious expression, he stares at her.

(Y/N): Talks, why are you here, Azumi?

Making Azumi to be let giggled with the playful smiles, she lift up her head staring at the man who stole her heart and fell in love with him.

She walks toward facing him, she leans her head placing against on his chest playing and notices his new suit. Making (Y/N) to be forming the blush on his cheeks.

Azumi: New suit, huh? I must say.... This one does looks impressed you and suit you... I like it~

(Y/N): Yeah.... Thanks, but seriously why are you here?

Azumi: I miss you so much, I just wanted see again, beloved.

(Y/N): Really? Last time I remember, I refused to joins the League of Assassin your father try to kill me and trying to kill my family!

He snaps back of Azumi's flirting and seducing with the hiss and venom on his tone and remember of memory.

As Azumi stop leaning on (Y/N)'s chest. She walking away to avoid eyes contact with him, before she turns to him and cross her arms.

She glance at him she narrows her eyes as she humph. 

Azumi: I would never intention to harm or kill your family, beloved. My father threatened if you don't join us become as his successor. 

(Y/N): Oh come on! Plus me and your dad fought and plus..... It is not my first time I fought an evil dad has the beloving daughter.

He rolls his eyes and cross his arms.

He remember of the memory, he did the battle against on Vulture who was the father of his former crush during in Homecoming dance. And fought against his former friend who is Mysterio wanted to have his daughter to be happy.

Azumi: I know you had taken your enemy who is the father has taken liken on you.... My father has taken liken to you like my sister Talia in love with the detective and he wanted to be his succ....

(Y/N): I refused. I won't kill someone, plus you try to killed and hurt on Dick!

Azumi: He was the fool and the threats like his own mentor who refuses to joins us! He was preventing and destroying our love....

(Y/N): He was protecting me! He knew your affiliation with the League of Assassin are the corrupted and cult! 

He gritted his teeth to argued with her.

Knowing that Dick knew about the League of Assassin their goal is to wipe out of the corrupted and crimes is by killing them. 

Azumi: Hmphf! You may know our motivate? What about you? After you gets your powers, you were on the revenge and vengeance to see the crime and losing of your beloving uncl....

(Y/N): Don't you say Uncle Ben's names!!!

He snaps in angrily at her knowing he lost his Uncle Ben when he got shot and murder, knowing he using his powers for selfish gains.

As Azumi open wide and stunned, never see her beloved to be snap in anger she looks down and become saddened knowing her beloving is in pain for losing his uncle who was like a father to him.

As (Y/N) notices her expression, before he release of the sigh and realize what he done and snaps at her.

(Y/N): Look, I'm sorry that I'm snap to mention of Uncle Ben.... He just wanted to help me....