Special Chapter Valentine Day

Valentine Day..... Just the few more days for the girls making the chocolates to give to the boys they likes.

And now.... Let see what they doing.

At Toyama Residence

Kasumi: Kyoko nee chan! Kyoko nee chan! Let make some chocolate! *Smiles in excited*

Kyoko: Sorry, Kasumi, I would love to, but I kinda busy.

Kasumi: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?!?! Why?

As her smiles faded away with the pouted, looking at her older sister kindly decline of her offer. As Kyoko let out of the nervous smiles.

Kyoko let out of the words to answers.

Kyoko: I'm sorry! I had busy with my friends. Peaky P-Key need some helps about getting ready for the valentine day. But I think you can do with your friends. You girls can help each others to make the chocolate to the boys you like.

Kasumi: Oh! That is good idea, Kyoko nee chan! 

She smiles at her older sister of her quick smart thinking idea with the sparkles appears on her eyes.

Making Kyoko let out of the giggles.

Kyoko: You're welcome.

Special Valentine Day

At Poppin' Party

Kasumi: Everyone, today we will be making the Valentine day chocolate to give the boy we like! 

Arisa: Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh?!?! What you saying, Kasumi?!

Tae: That is true, there is the Valentine day coming up in the few days, I should make the chocolate to my boyfriend. *blunt tone*

Arisa: O-Tae, last time (Y/N) isn't your boyfriend he is two years older then us! *Shouted at tsundere style with jealous tone*

Saaya: Say.... How about we're going to make the chocolate for who we're like. *Smiles*

Rimi: That good idea, Saaya san. I wanted to learn make chocolate cornet to give (Y/.... *Smiles*

As Rimi let out of the gasped realize she was going to spill out the name of her crushed before she covers her mouth.

Arisa: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh~ You do like (Y/N), do you Rimi? *Teasing grins*

Rimi: No, no, no, way! We're just friends! But... He was too kind for me when he offer give me Chocolate cornet. *Blushing with embarrassed looks*

Tae: That is true we like (Y/N). *blunt tone*

Kasumi: That's right! Arisa, you even like him! *Smiles in cheerful*

Making Arisa forming of the embarrassed looks expression on her face with red tomato blushing in madly. 

Arisa: I DO NOT!!!! *Snap embarrassed tone*

Kasumi: Then, why did you name your bonsai of (Y/N)'s name? *Smiles with teasing*

Arisa: Ho-Ho-How did you know?! *open widened with shock tone and embarrassed*

Kasumi: Hehehehehehe..... I was passing by when your grandma let me in to visit you. I see you watering on your bonsai with a weird and happy smiles saying. "OH (Y/N) san, how are you feeling? You feeling good with water." *Smiles*

Making Arisa's face to be increasingly of her blush to blush harder and madly, felt the steam going out of her eyes in embarrassed.

As she snaps in angry with the looks on her face.