Special Chapter: React Spider-Man No Way Home! With Batbros

(Y/N): Hey guys! (Y/N) Parker here! Thank you so much for reading of my book! And now Marvel and Sony has officially released of it trailer! I like to introduce someone who is the guest to joins the reaction video! My brother in law Dick Grayson, and his brothers Jason Todd and Tim Drake aka known as Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin are former Robins and sidekicks of Batman!

Dick: Hello guys!

Jason: Sup dudes! Thanks for inviting us, Little Spider-Ling! 

Tim: Yes, we going to watch Spider-Man part of the MCU Universe it take after from, Far From Home, telling the story of the new threats.

(Y/N): Yep! Let watch it!

Seeing of MJ with (Y/N) Parker are on top of Midtown High School, before he left America to move Japan as their new home.
MJ: Oh look at this. This is the good one. Some suggest that Parker's powers include the male spider's ability to hypnotize females.
(Y/N): Stop, come on.

Batbros: That is true.... 

(Y/N): Dude!

Jason: What it true! You have attracted alot of numbers of the female guys in the Japan! Including the Bands and Idols plus DJ! 

Dick: He right, you know. You have attracted  Poppin' Party, Afterglow, Pastel Palettes, Roselia, Hello Happy World, Morfonica, RAS, Happy Around, Peaky P Key, Photon Maiden, Merm4id, Rondo, Lyrical Lily, Muses, Aquor and Nijigasaki.

(Y/N): Yeah! What about you guys! You guys are so goddamn handsome, being popular and attracted with the numbers alot of girls during in your primes ways. Plus you guys got inherited from your former mentor using his playboy's skills.

Batbros:.... Touche little bros.

MJ: Oh, yes, my spider-lord.
(Y/N): Can we just stay here all day. It is so crazy down there.
Changes to (Y/N) in his Spider-Man suit swinging across the city, while carrying of MJ while she screaming. Before the screen appear.
JJ Jameson: That right, folk! Spider-Man is in fact (Y/N) Parker!

Jason: Oh shit! I forgot about Little Spider-Ling was framed from this fricking asshole try to be superhero! Also shut the fuck up JJ J asshole what your grudge against Little Spider-Ling!!! It was the fucking asshole!!!

Tim: No you didn't.... You haven't met him yet.... Plus didn't Dr Strange wipe your memory when you going hunt down, (Y/N)?

Jason: I..... Point taken! Sorry little bro.

(Y/N): It okay.... I though I never wanted remember that memory again...

Changes to (Y/N) is inside of the Interrogation Room of the Police Station. He is currently talking his older sister before they move to Japan and joins the Tokyo Police Officer.
(Y/N): Big sis.... Looks, I didn't kill him... I'm innocent he try to killed me and use his drone kill himself.
Clara: Looks, (Y/N) please tell me the truth....  I can't protect you forever....