Chapter 1

It was Saturday night. I was on my way to the Chicago blackhawks game. They were playing the Devils tonight and I was so excited.

"Madison!" Screamed my best friend Katherine from the drivers side.

"WHAT?"

"I'm excited." She said like I didn't already know. We pulled to the huge United center glowing from the city lights.  I got out of the car and just stood there. I was actually here, at the Chicago blackhawks game. Woah.

"Madison let's go. Right now we want to find our seats before it gets too crowded." I nodded my head and we started for the doors.

********At the seats********

The players just got on the ice, and there he was. So tall, Muscular, Tan, Flawless, it was Jonathan Toews. I almost fainted as he skated right past my seats. We were 5 rows from the ice.

"Ahhhhhh" I sighed. I was a huge fan. I knew everything about him. After warmups we waited for the game to start. During the first period, the hawks scored. It was a beautiful goal by Brandon Saad. With an assist from tazer. During the second the Hawks scored again. But then the Devils scored 7 minutes after that. Finally in the third Jonathan Toews scored an empty netter. We got up and cheered. So loud I thought the stadium was shaking. As everyone started clearing out we decided to check our phones. I really didn't want to have to walk through all of those people.

"Wow great game."

"Yeah" I agreed. I was starving so I got up and waited for Katherine to gather her stuff. It was about 10 minutes after the game. I waited in line for the bathroom for at least another 10 minutes. I was the last one in line. Once I was done we headed out. It was now 35 minutes after the game. We were basically the last people at the stadium. It was pretty cool actually.

"Hey let's go down and look at the ice one last time." I followed Katherine down to the ice. It was gorgeously clean. Almost shimmering. Goodbye United center I said as we walked out the huge glass doors. We got in the car and sat there for a second to warm up.

"Let's go I'm so hungry! Madison, Have a taste for anything?"

"Nah. Whatever you want Is fine with me." We pulled out of the parking lot and bam, just like a deer in headlights, we got into a head on car accident. I ran out of the car. The door of a black Chevy Malibu opened up. And once again, there he was. I was speechless, breathless.

"Woahhhhh" I said daydreaming about his beautiful face. Then I snapped back into reality. "Hey are you okay?!?!" He said running up to me. He placed both of his veiny hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine. How about you?"

"Yeah I'm okay. I'm gonna go call a tow truck for you car. I must have hit it pretty hard." He walked away with his hands on his neck in a panick. I jumped back into the warm car. There was Katherine on the phone with her dad to Come get her.

I stepped back out of the car as he walked towards us.

"Wow... I - I uhhh never did anything like this before. I uhhh wow I'm so sorry.

"It's okay. We will be fine and so will the car it's no big deal." Katherines dad pulled up. She got out of her car and grabbed my arm.

"Ready?"

"It's think I have to stay and fill out the paper work and all of that. Call me later?"

"Yeah. Be careful." She said as she turned towards her dad's car. They pulled away and it was just him & I. I started back towards the car.

"Hey... What's your name?" He asked me.

"Oh, my name is Madison."

"Hi, I'm jona-"

"Oh believe me I know who you are."

"You do?" He said smirking.

"Let's just say I've loved you since 2008..."

"Well what can I say?" He said laughing. Then his eyes met mine. I was only 5'4 so I was staring up at him.

"Your so beautiful... Sorry I just... uhhh wow." I blushed like you wouldn't beleive. Did Jonathan Bryan Toews call ME beautiful? Oh my god.

"Thanks" I said shyly staring at the snow on the ground.

"Can I have your number...? "  I stared at him while I was dreaming about him again. I was so in shock.

"For um... oh yeah for the whole police thing and everything. Just you know."

"Oh god sorry... yeah of course. I was just um thinking. He handed me his phone and I typed in my number. When he took it back out hands touched... I looked up into his dreamy brown eyes. Wow. Just wow. He leaned closer but I got scared and pulled away.

"Do you... uh want a ride home?" He asked placing his hand on his neck nervously.

"I would love one." His nervous face suddenly turned into a huge smile. I got in his car. The windows were tinted. Very tinted. He reached for the radio and one thing by one direction came on. I started humming along. Very quietly because I did not want him to hear me. Then he started humming along too. It was adorable.

"So... what do you know about me?" Oh no... I knew everything about him. "Well... I know your middle name is bryan, your 6'2, you were born in winnipeg. And your younger brothers name is david. I'm gonna stop be for you get creeped out..."

"No. It okay. I'm not creeped out at all... um but anyway where am I bringing you?"

"Just right here is fine."