George?!

Warning: Swearing

"GEORGE?!"

"Oh um. I have got to go?" Dream grabbed Georges wrist and pulled him back. 

"No George. Why have you ignored me?" George turned around and faced Dream 

"I don't know you tell me." 

"What do you mean I tell you?!" George scoffed.

 "Exactly what it means."

"Why are you being like this?!" Dream asked in confusion. 

"I don't know maybe when you tried replacing me with a whore?" He got out off Dream's grip and walked away. "I-" Clay stood there surprised his sweet best friend would say something like that. Meanwhile George stormed off to his car. 

But he didn't watch where he was going and bumped into someone again. 

"Oh I'm sorry!" George said while standing up from the floor. "Its fine, What's your name?The brunette boy asked. "My names George.He smiled and waved.  "Well hello George! My names Aaron." He said while waving. "Nice to meet you Aaron! But I have to go."

He said about to leave. "Oh can I get your number for later, so we can be friends?"

 "Sure.. Its xxx-xxx-xxxx. Nice meeting you bye!" He honestly gave it, because the guy was cute.

Dream watched George give the guy his number. Dream felt jealous, but he didn't know that. He didn't know what jealousy was, because he always got whatever he wanted. He just decided to go home unaware of his feelings for him.

Time skip🌼

George and Aaron had gotten closer every day and George forgot about his feelings for Dream. Today George was gonna confess his feelings to Aaron. When he messaged Aaron he had something to tell him Aaron responded with a 'Okay I have something too! :)' George was really nervous, but he decided to get it over with. 

When it was almost time, George put on a grey hoodie and some ripped jeans. George sighed as he got to their meeting location. When he arrived he saw Aaron was already there. He smiled and walked up to him. 

"Hey Aaron!He waved. "Hey Georgie.George chuckled at the nickname. "Okay so I have to tell you something.The smaller boy said. 

"Me too! Who goes first?" The taller asked.

 "I can go first, " George sighed,  "Ihavefeelingsforyou!"  

"Sorry can you repeat that?"

"I-I have feelings for you, it's completely okay if those feelings aren't mutual. I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend? I understand if no, don't worry, since you're so-" Before he could finish his soon to be rant, he felt some lips connect with his own. He also felt a hand cup his face, their lips moved in sync. 

"Is that a yes?" 

"Of course you dummy!"

Time skip 🌼(hehe sorry for the timeskips I'm impatient and brain dead)

They decided to not lie to their fans and decided to tell them.

"Okay! Hi chat."

 Dream saw that George had started a stream for a long time in a while so he joined it along with some other friends. When he joined he saw George and a man next to him smiling.