Date

I wrote this while my shimejis of Dream and George sat next to each other.

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~
George was curious why Dream wanted him to dress up, but he didn't question it. He walked to his closet and took a few minutes searching for what to wear. He smiled when he found what he was looking for.

He quickly put it on since he didn't want to keep Dream waiting. He looked at the makeup he had bought a few days before and hesitantly grabbed the mascara and eyeliner.

He slowly put his eyeliner on trying to make it perfect, he somehow succeeded and smiled. He grabbed the mascara and put that on.

He looked at the mirror and winked at himself, he giggled and got his car keys before driving to the location Dream said to go to.

When he arrived, he realized that Dream didn't tell him where. He sighed and looked around.

After a bit of looking around he started walking up the hill, when he arrived he saw Dream wearing something fancy and a picnic?

He smiled and greeted him. "Hi Dream!"

Dream smiled and greeted him as well. George could see a tiny blush on Dream's face which made him smile.

Dream sat down with George, and held his hand.

George was very confused at first, but smiled when he realized what was happening. He put his head on him, and allowed Dream to wrap a arm around him. He noticed he was hesitant, but he made sure to notify him that it's alright.

They both began eating; letting go of each other to eat.

George now realized what had happened while they were drunk. He blushed and leaned closer to Dream, he stared at him and giggled.

Dream stared back and kissed his nose before going back to eating; leaving George blushing.

George shakily grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in the white chocolate. He put it his mouth and ate it. His face lit up when he realized how good the strawberries were.

He lost self control and began eating the strawberries right away. Dream took notice of this and giggled.

He let him hog the strawberries and began eating the snacks he had.

After a while they finished the food and were watching the sunset together. George's head was on Dream's shoulder whole Dream used his hand to play with his hair.

Dream thought it would be nice if he described the colors to George and he did.

George appreciated this and made sure to listen closely to what Dream was saying.

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~
You'll like the new chapter I decided on giving it today as well. I'm a lil tired rn, but I'm not feeling my best and this is really helping.