Face Reveal

My back hurts, anyways.
Do I remember if he's face revealed? Nope.
~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~

They both continued walking together, Dream getting more nervous as time went by. Why may you ask? Well there was gonna have to be a time where he went up on stage.

George and him had decided to take that time to help Dream face reveal. It would take a lot of courage to do so.

But Dream did say he would do it at a event and with George. So he decided to suck it up and go with it.

After a few hours passed it was time. Everyone was sat down and names were being called, the people who were called going up on stage. A few names passed before he heard a, "Dreamwastaken!" It caused his heart to stop for a moment before he nervously got up while holding George's hand.

They both went onto the stage, everyone looking confused before he slowly took his mask off. He heard many gasps before cheers were heard.

It made him happy to know they weren't judging him, he smiled and continued to hold George's hand proudly.

George giggled happily before pulling him into a hug, they both smiled before looking at the crowd who were honestly happy to see the streamer's face. Plus they got a photo of both him and George hugging.

Win win situation.

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~

"Dude she's just not into you."
That sound has something inside it, I don't know what but it's addicting.