Forgotten

Hey lol you're sexy. ;) 

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~

George woke up with a pounding headache and so did Dream. Why did they have to drink so much. He got out of bed and walked to the kitchen, he looked in the medicine cabinet and found what he was looking for. He got 2 pills out and 2 cups of water. 

He called Dream's name which resulted in a very tired looking Dream to come to the kitchen, he chuckled and pat his head and gave him the pill and drink.

 They both took the pill at the same time, and sat down. George sat down on the counter while Dream sat down in a chair. They both sat there groaning. "Do you remember anything that happened last night?" Dream asked while putting his face in his hands.

"Nope, do you?" He looked at Dream in a questioning matter.

"No, but my head is pounding oh my god." Dream said which caused George to laugh and shake his head. George stood up and excused himself before going to the bathroom. He took his clothes off and did his normal shower routine. After he finished he put his towel around his waist and ran to his room.

He put on a oversized hoodie since today seemed like it was also gonna be a stay at home day. 

He walked out and Dream seemed to have been done with his shower and was fully dressed. Did he take that long changing? Oh. 

He walked over to Dream and sat down next to him. "You're cooking, go cook." He giggled and watched Dream get up and began to get the stuff out.

Dream prepared bacon and eggs, and put them on plates. He handed a plate to George and smiled. He sat down across George and began eating.

George began eating as well, taking a sip of his water every once a while. 

When they finished they went outside to the backyard. It was still pretty wet from the rain last night but it was okay, there wasn't that much. They sat down on a couch and put their heads on top of each other's. 

They had learned that they liked to do this, dating or not.

They fell asleep there for awhile, before George woke up. He looked at Dream and smiled. Cute.. 

He kissed his forehead and got up.

He walked to the kitchen and began making some burgers. When he finished making the burgers, he called Dream over. He knew he was awake because he heard movement where Dream last fell asleep.

Dream stumbled over and took 2 burgers. George took 2 as well, and sat down at the table.

They began eating, making up small talk every once a while. When they finished eating Dream washed the dishes while George laid on the couch. 

Dream was washing when suddenly small moments of last night started showing up in his head.

Most of the moments were George and him being dumb, dancing around, and singing. He thought that was all until a certain moment popped up; it was George and him kissing. The moment went on forever.

~~~~~ 🌼~~~~~

IM SO SORRY MY HEAD HURTS SO THIS WILL BE THE ONLY CHAPTER ILL POST THE REST TOMORROW ALONG WITH THE OTHER 3 OR 2 ON SUNDAY!!