Drunk Confessions

~~~~~

When they changed they both discovered drinks that George had. They looked at each other before smirking and beginning to drink. They started fighting over who could drink more which lead to them drinking a lot more than they had. They were on the couch facing each other as they drank, they both looked at each other while drinking wanting to see who would surrender first.

It eventually was Dream, he giggled and shook his head. "I'm done!" He slurred as he put his drink down, leaving George to celebrate. They both stopped drinking and got up. They began dancing to a song. Everything they did always lead to them laughing, it was a instinct.

They both stopped dancing and sat down on the floor soon joined by Cat. Cat jumped onto Dream's lap and laid there waiting for pets. Both Dream and George giggled before beginning to pet him. Dream pet behind Cat's ears while George pet the rest of Cat's body. 

Cat seemed to enjoy the petting because he was purring and leaning into both of their touch.

Cat closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep on Dream. George awed and continued petting Cat, after a bit of just sitting there they got tired and put Cat in his bed. 

They put a movie on, and sat down on the couch. They were gonna wait until they were less drunk to go to bed, they laid down with each other and put the blankets over them. They put a movie and watched it for a while. 

When it ended they both stared at each other and giggled.

George leaned closer to Dream and smiled, Dream blushed but did the same. They slowly met each other's lips. The kiss was slow and loving, they weren't in a rush to do anything. Dream cupped George's face and pulled away.

They stared at each other lovingly before kissing once again. 

They lasted like that for a while, pulling away, kissing again, and repeat. Finally, they got tired and said their good nights. 

THIS ONE IS SHORTER BECAUSE YEAH LEAVE YALL HANGING!!! AND IM ALSO VERY TIRED BUT WE IGNORE THAT. THE NEXT CHAPTER SHALL BE DONE BY FRIDAY OR SO!!!