Date 2

Hey sweetheart.

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~

George was getting ready for his second alone date with Dream, they had both planned to go to a park and chill there. Throughout their relationship he noticed that they weren't the type to go to fancy places while alone.

However, if they're with someone it's a whole another story.

He found Dream's hoodie and a white skirt, he smiled and put it on. He twirled around in front of a mirror and waited for Dream to pick him up. A few minutes after he heard a car honk, that was definitely Dream.

He ran out of the house to his car, and got inside. He greeted Dream with a kiss and smiled. They said their hello's and got back on the road. Dream rubbed circles on his thigh while smiling the whole time.

George leaned his head on the window while waiting patiently for them to arrive at the park.

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~

They arrived a while later because Dream decided to go to a farther park last minute.

Dream helped George out of the car and spun him around while complimenting him, that left George very flustered as he tried pulling away to cover his face. Only causing Dream to giggle.

George rolled his eyes and pulled him to the swings that he spotted. He sat down on it and watched as Dream got behind him and started to lightly push him on it.

He held on tightly so he wouldn't fly off, like how he almost did when they did they last time with Sapnap.

They both laughed while talking as George was being carefully pushed.

They spent the rest of the day hanging out at different locations at the park, even playing around with a dog that approached them. That was soon taken by a apologetic person.

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~

I speedran these chapters.

Some of y'all saying me and who like if I'm not here 🙄💔

#broken #rejected #sad #pityme