Or not..?

Aren't they cute? Awe.

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~

Dream blushed as the memories kept flooding in, he coughed and went back to washing the dishes.

When he finished washing the dishes he walked to George and sat down next to him. He pretended he didn't remember anything, and put his head on his shoulder. George giggled and pat his head.

He had a hard time pretending that he didn't remember anything, and was trying not to blush every time George touched him.

He was leaning into the touch and being more affectionate with George. At least he knew that George liked him back, since he was the one to start most of the kisses. He found it rather interesting, George didn't seem the type to do that.

He sat up properly, and pat George's head before walking to his room.

He started planning on what to do, he knew for a fact that George and him liked each other, so he wasn't in risk of rejection unless it was just the alcohol.

He sighed and got ready.

He left the house and told George that he was gonna be back, before heading to the store. He got in his car and drove to a store.

He got out of the car and headed inside, first he headed straight to the food section.

When inside it he remembered George liked Strawberries so he went to get that first. After he got the strawberries he bought white and normal chocolate, he put them in his cart and walked to other different fruits.

He put other fruits in the cart, and walked to the snacks section.

He put George's favorite chips inside the cart. He made sure to grab some of his favorite chips as well. George was odd and liked weird chips. After he got all the food he headed to the outside section, he got a picnic basket and a picnic blanket.

He paid for the stuff, and left.

He drove to him and George's favorite park, that they always visited together. He took all of the stuff to a hill and began preparing it. He laid the blanket on the ground and put the picnic basket with the food in the middle of it. He had brought something nice to change it so he quickly looked around before changing into it.

He took his phone out and called George. "Hey George can you change into something nice and meet me at _____" George said okay then hung up.

~~~~~ 🌼~~~~~

I still have a headache so its quite shorter but its okay I have to work another chapter.