Meeting Parents

Yall rockin with these George photos?

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~

It has been a month or so since Dream and George got together, Dream had met George's parents but George had yet to meet his as eachother's boyfriends . Well today was George's lucky day, and he was meeting Dream's parents.

Saying he was a bit nervous would be a lie, because he was so afraid. He was pacing around the kitchen panicking about what if Dream's parents didn't like him.

Dream of course kept telling him that they were very supportive but that didn't help George's nerves. What if they didn't like him and weren't supportive of George.

Dream sighed and hugged him, George slightly calmed down and melted into the hug.

Dream looked down at him and kissed his nose, "Go get changed Love."

George nodded and walked to his bedroom. He started looking through his closet for something nice to impress Dream's parents. After 10 minutes he came across something cute to wear.

He put it on and ran to Dream who was scrolling through his phone, he smiled and did a little twirl which Dream giggled to

Dream held his hand and walked to the car with him, Dream chose to drive this time.

Dream backed out of George's house and drove to his parent's house, one hand on the steering wheel and the other on George's thigh to calm him.

When they arrived Dream helped George out of the car, and lead him the front door. Before, they got the chance to knock the door swung up to reveal Dream's mom.

Dream was about to hug her hello, but she went straight to George and hugged him.

George was frozen at first before smiling and hugging back. Dream hugged his father and looked at George and his mother hug.

When they finally stopped hugging, George said hi to Dream's father.

After everyone greeted each other, they walked inside. They sat at the dinner table and began eating, George sitting next to Dream while they held hands. And Dream's parents sitting down next to each other in front of Dream and George.

They all began eating while starting up small talk with each other, Dream's parents were actually really happy with George.

They treated him like family, he probably was.

After they finished eating, they began talking. The most common subject they talked about was Dream and George's relationship, or how Dream was when he was young.

It embarrassed Dream but George loved it.

~~~~~ 🌼 ~~~~~

I wrote this while hiding from my parents.