Carnival

George's outfit ↑

Two days later

------- 🌼 -------

George has planned to sleep in today, but guess what. The carnival was gonna 'save' him. Yay! 

George woke up and slowly got out of bed, making sure Cat wasn't in the way of where he was. Once he successfully left his bed he headed to his bathroom, missing the towel on the way so he had to walk back to get it before walking back to the bathroom. 

He did his shower routine, but after he did his hair in a new way. It made his hair look fluffy, he liked that. After he finished with that he ran to his room, with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist. 

When he arrived he got a outfit he had set out the day before, he might as well had prepared early. 

He called Cat over to the kitchen and began working on Cat's food. When he finished preparing he put it on the floor in Cat's reach. He got his car keys and decided on eating at the carnival, 

Karl has said he didn't want to come so it might just be him, Dream, and Sapnap. 

He drove to the carnival and met Dream outside, greeting him nicely before asking for Sapnap. Dream said that he couldn't make it so they both headed inside.

As soon as they stepped inside, there was a lot of people walking around.

George held onto Dream to not get lost in the crowd, after a bit of walking they made it to a rollercoaster. George looked up at Dream shaking his head, but it was too late as Dream was already dragging him towards it. 

George tried begging him not to get on, but Dream only smirked and shook his head.

George gave up and let Dream lead him through the line before they finally made it to the carts. George hesitantly got inside the cart, Dream climbing in after him.

George was holding onto the belt thing that was keeping him in place for dear life, that only made Dream laugh at him and tease him.

During some teasing the ride suddenly started causing Dream to scream and George to laugh at him.

After realizing what happened Dream shut up and put his hands in the air, screaming in excitement while screams of something else were heard besides him.

During the ride they both noticed a lot of hearts and couples, was it valentines day...? Huh. None of them questioned it and instead enjoyed the ride, although it was quite suspicious and weird. 

George was screaming as much as he could, he was very afraid. 

Dream looked at him and laughed, before holding his hand comfortingly. He helped him become more calm and join him in the exciting screams. 

When the ride finished they both got off, they had not let go of each others hands. But they didn't question it, more focused on going on a different ride. 

A lot of the rides, were only for two people which seemed perfect. Little did they know..

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I'VE BEEN ON DRAGON CITY.