The plan

Guess which dumbass is back.

~

Sapnap and Karl were watching the Stream together, watching as both Dream and George flirted. How the hell did they not know they liked each other yet? After the stream ended they both sighed, "How do they not know?" Sapnap asked.

"I don't know, but it is so annoying how clueless they are!" Karl replied with a sigh.

"I agree, we need a plan. I am getting sick with watching them be dumb." Sapnap said and stood up, rubbing his eyes. Remind him to not watch a whole 4 hour stream with his face 3 inches close to the screen.

"A plan you say?" Karl smirked and turned towards Sapnap. 

Sapnap tilted his head and nodded. "Yeah?"

"How about we make a plan to get those two idiots together, but make it simple. So we don't force them to realize their feelings but they do," Karl suggested.

"We won't force them to find out. We're just giving them a "little" push.

Karl smiled innocently and Sapnap smirked, "I'm in."

Sorry if this is short fellas, don't worry there should be at least 2 chapters ready after this. I'm gonna start writing shorter chapters, but not publishing them without 2 or so chapters after. I don't have much to do on my laptop anymore, so I'm gonna take advantage to focus on my writing skills. So, I'll practice on Wattpad. Woohoo, more chapters.