Chapter 2: A New Friend

"You deserve to be happy Y/N."
You jolted up, observing your surroundings. You definitely weren't in Dirtmouth anymore, and this seemed too much like a dream. The velvet colors around you seemed otherworldly, even more than the infection did. You got up and looked for the direction of the voice.
"You deserve so much more Y/N."
You tried to yell out to the voice, but you just couldn't. There was something that was holding you back from speaking. You also now realized that there was a chain on your waist.
"If you were to join me, I will make everything that you desire happen."
A snap could be heard, you could talk now and the chain on your waist clattered to the ground. You looked around again to try and spot the source of the voice. "Who are you?"
"You will know in time dear, but now you should wake up."

You awoke again for the new day in Dirtmouth. Still remembering the dream full and well, you couldn't help but remember what the voice said. Join him? Know in time? Was there something that was gonna happen, well other than the infection that was eventually gonna reach to Dirtmouth and take you as it did your parents. You packed your blanket in your box and splashed some water on your face.

The day seemed to go on as normal. Elderbug asking you if you needed anything and you declining all their offers. You sang another song for Elderbug, you digged through the rubble. Though the words from your dream still echoed through your head, surely they meant something was gonna change.

You sat on the bench in the evening, watching the birds fly across the dark sky. You were knocked out of your trance however from a large boom and a light coming from the old door. Elderbug has seemed to hear it as well and came outside to see what the ruckus was. A small figure hopped down from what was the old door and started walking toward the town. You went to your box to stash away all your valuables and things that you held dear.

Once the figure came closer, it became obvious that this was no ordinary bug. They had two horns atop their head and they wore a grayish black cloak, but that was the end of the normality. They seemed to have no emotion as well as no mouth. Their body was entirely made from darkness and had no eye catching features. They also had a nail that was broken and dull from time.

They would sit down at the bench before looking at Elderbug. He looked surprised as much as you did but he talked to the strange creature. "Oh, hello there." He would talk to the creature and tell him about the well and the town. He would suddenly look toward you and tell them, "That there is Y/N, she's quite the singer if you ask me. You should ask her if she could sing to you."

The creature nodded and went to you looking up at you. You looked at them before knowing that you would have to sing for them. You sat down at the bench and started singing away. This song had no words and it was rather a somber tune but they watched you with peaked interest. Once you were done they did a little clap before sitting at the bench with you for a second and quickly going into the well.

You were certain that you were gonna see them again, they looked pretty tough despite their small appearance. You looked at Elderbug and he shrugged. Maybe this was the change that you were looking for.

(There's ghost in the mix now, got this crunched out pretty fast. See you guys new chapter!)

Dreams (A Grimm x Reader fan story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें