Epilogue

Namjoon's POV-

We are completely broken.

Jin is trying his best to take care of us all, hiding his pain behind terrible dad jokes. We can hardly muster the strength to laugh along.

Yoongi has barricaded himself in his studio for most of the day, every day. We hardly see him at all anymore.

Hoseok's smile has long since faded, he can barely keep it going for appearances. That goes for all of us, without our sunshine our days aren't as bright as before.

Jimin spends his free time in the dance studio, working his ass off and limiting his meal time to one a day.

Taehyung has been wracked with guilt over the incident. Though Gisselle has long since forgiven him, he feels as if he betrayed both her and our rose.

Jungkook's luck has finally run out it seems, at least in regards to that incident. Choi's betrayal was a sort of wake up call for him, so he has been extra cautious with anything he does.

Taylor is filled with a mix of emotions, and she never leaves her room. No matter what we try, she refuses to leave except for work purposes. 

I have been trying to keep us all together.

Snow has begun to fall by now, the coldest season of the year fast approaching. We've been thrust into a raging blizzard, barely able to keep ourselves warm in the frigid weather.

Will we ever have our spring day? How much longer do we have to wait until then? How much more pain will we have to endure, or was this simply the worst of the storm? Have we passed the eye of the hurricane, or are we standing right in the center?

Each day that passes feels worse than the last. The collective amount of negativity that goes through us all is terrifying, and I can only wonder if this winter will be what tears us apart.

I vow to never let it get that far.

This is NOT how our story ends.

Thank you all for reading 'A Rose Between Thorns!' It's been such a journey, I'll admit that I started crying while writing the final chapter. I'm so thankful for all of you who stuck by my through this adventure, to everyone who has given me such support for my first ever story.

PLEASE READ!

This of course, is not the end. The adventure continues with Book 2 of the Flower Shop Series: 'Winter Blossom'. Follow the members of BTS as they try to pick up the scattered pieces from the ground, braving the cold winter while trying to stay afloat. 

This story will not be up for a little while, but I will make an announcement when it is. I have begun a new story called 'Concerto Of The Sun', based in the anime world of Boku No Hero Academia. It's not as romance HEAVY as this, for it revolves around the bond of two sisters. Both are children of pro heroes, and both attending U.A. high school. 

In my free time I will be writing for 'Winter Blossom', but my priority will be Concerto of the Sun. The Flower Shop series is planned to be 7 books long, so don't worry about it ending. I've seen many good stories get discontinued, and I vowed to never let that happen to anything I write. 

Make sure you join our community discord to stay up to date with any announcement I make regarding any of these stories. You can ask me questions there, since I tend to be on discord more than any other social media. I will get to you as fast as I can ^w^

That about wraps up everything I had to say! I'll probably go back and reread this story on my own for nostalgia purposes, but here I can officially say that the first installment of the Flower Shop series is complete. 

Again, thank you all so much for this wonderful experience. I began this story with three followers, a couple garbage stories that I unpublished for the sake of how cringy they were, and basically no readers at all. I never would have thought a story I've written would be this loved, and every comment, vote, and addition to lists I see makes me so happy.

Now, are you ready to start a new adventure with me?

~Taylor Jernigan, otherwise known as Author-chan.

Special thanks to:

Gisselle, aka Editor-chan. We started talking so long ago about a completely different story, which yes is still on the back burner. When I came to you with this idea you were right by my side. Any time I needed to brainstorm at one in the morning, when I had crazy ideas come up or needed help finding the perfect image for visualization, you were always there for me.

 I'm so thankful to have you in my life, none of this would be possible without you