Chapter 24: Show and Tell

I'm awoken by a cold tongue licking my cheek. I grumble a little, burying my face into Yoongi's chest. Sketch is relentless however, pushing his nose into my cheek. I open my eyes to see my little baby staring at me with his ears perked up, his tail wagging excitedly.

"Good morning," I hear a raspy voice from above me. I look up at the sleepy meow meow with a soft smile. "G'morning," I say, covering my mouth as I yawn. Sketch yaps at us, trying to get our attention.

"Okay little one, I'm up I'm up," I say reluctantly shifting to sit up with my back against the headboard. Yoongi rubs his eyes, looking out the window of his room. Oh shit, I forgot I slept in his room last night. His bed is similar to mine, though his bed has plain gray covers and a white frame. He has a few photos on the wall of the guys and him together, along with a couple music posters. He has a whole studio area dedicated to his producing, as well as a keyboard beside that.

My little baby jumps into my lap, putting his paws on my chest and licking my face some more. "Sketch! C'mon, I just woke up!" I say with a laugh, picking him up and holding him up, giving him a little eskimo kiss.I hear the sound of a shutter, and I look over to see Yoongi with his phone held up as he takes a picture of us. I narrow my eyes at him, knowing my hair is an absolute mess.

"Cute," He says, smiling as he puts his phone away. I turn a bit red, pouting a bit. He chuckles at my expression, reaching over to smooth my hair a bit.

"Did you sleep okay?" I ask as Sketch glares at Yoongi for having to share me.

"Better thanks to you," Yoongi says, letting out a small yawn. "We should probably-"

He's cut off by aggressive banging on his door, followed by heavy footsteps entering the room. "YOONGI!!! TAYLOR IS MISSING AND WE- oh." Taehyung says right before he sees us, Jimin right behind him. I smile over at the boys as Sketch growls at them protectively.

"Well good morning, you two," I reply, rolling my eyes. "Did you need me for something?"

They both let out heavy sighs. "Well, we were going to come wake you up for breakfast, since no one had seen you at all this morning. So when we didn't find you in your bed we kind of panicked..." Taehyung starts, looking over at Jimin.

"And we may or may not have accidentally messed up your room in the process and knocked over this carousel thing on your nightstand," Jimin continues. I'm immediately more awake as I set Sketch on the bed. The only carousel in my room is a little music box that my grandmother got for me, with just a horse from a carousel on top of it. Not a literal one, just a figure of one.

I rush out the door, pushing past the guys in a hurry to get to my room. The boys had left the door open, so I bust through and look at the absolute catastrophe before me. My bed sheets were thrown across the room, and items from my closet had been strewn all over the floor. I walk over to the bed where my music box was placed, and I feel my heart drop in my stomach. The horse had split horizontally so the legs are still attached to the box, but the upper half is completely broken off. One of the legs is also broken off along with the tail and head of the horse.

I hold the pieces in my hands, feeling a bit of anger rise in my chest. The guys had followed me into my room, Yoongi holding Sketch and his eyes widen when he sees the room.

"Taylor, I'm so sorry," Taehyung says, but honestly no matter what he says, it won't make up for what has been done. "We can buy you a new one-"

"Stop. It's fine." I cut him off, forcing my anger down and taking a deep breath. "I have to clean this up." I set the music box and all the pieces on the nightstand. The guys look at each other as I start putting the bed sheets back on the bed.