Chapter 57: No Worries!

"Yoongi, I need to get ready for the day."

"No, stay and sleep with me.."

"Yoongi, I'll be here until I go hang out with Gisselle later, you'll have me all morning."

"Then stay now, you don't need to get ready yet.."

"Jungkook, a little help?"

The maknae laughs at my predicament, as I'm currently held in place by a tired little meow meow. He carefully pries my body away from Yoongi, putting my pillow in my place. Yoongi grumbles before burying his face in the pillow, and I can't help but stifle a laugh at how cute he is.

Jungkook heads out, since he and the others are leaving early to go to the mountain. The camera people go with them as well, leaving Yoongi and I alone in the hostel.

It doesn't take me too long to get ready, I take a quick shower and blow dry my hair so I don't have to wait around for it to dry on it's own. I pull it into a high ponytail with a pink bow before changing into my outfit for the day:

A white sundress with cherries all over it. I wrap a small red ribbon around my wrist before putting on my charm bracelet and a black choker, walking out of the bathroom with plenty of time to spare.

 I wrap a small red ribbon around my wrist before putting on my charm bracelet and a black choker, walking out of the bathroom with plenty of time to spare

I walk back into the room to see that Yoongi is still in bed. It's still pretty early, so I decide I'll go on a morning walk before having lunch with the girls later. However I don't want to go by myself, I don't want to repeat what happened with Jin and the only one home is still in bed.

Time to wake the meow meow.

I back up a bit before launching myself onto the bed, landing directly on Yoongi's dormant form. He screams in surprise, causing me to laugh at his shocked expression once he realizes who jumped on him. "Come on, Yoongi! Let's go for a walk!"

"What the fuck, woman? You gave me a heart attack!"

"I know! You screamed like a girl," I tease, earning a dirty look from Yoongi. I lean over to place a gentle kiss on his lips, before jumping on him again. "Now come on, we don't have all day!"

"Why do you want to go out anyways?" He asks as he sits up, pulling me into his lap. "It's so early, and you don't have to leave until later."

"Well yeah, but it's really nice out and I just thought a morning walk would be a good idea," I respond, and Yoongi rolls his eyes before ruffling my hair.

"If I go with you, can we come back early enough so I can work on some music?"

I squeal happily, wrapping my arms around his neck. "YES!!!!!!! Now hurry, we don't want to waste this pretty morning! I'll make breakfast!"

 "YES!!!!!!! Now hurry, we don't want to waste this pretty morning! I'll make breakfast!"