Chapter 10: Chopsticks

Jin wasn't kidding when he said Yoongi would be more clingy. A few minutes after I went into my room I heard a knock at my door, finding Yoongi standing there expectantly. He offered to help me unpack, to which I gratefully accepted while keeping him away from my undergarments in the process.

It didn't take long, seeing as most of what I packed was only clothes and essentials save for a few posters. I decided to put those to the side to be put up later, so it only took about half an hour with the two of us.

I had sat down to take a break after changing into new clothes, but it wasn't long before Yoongi decided to cuddle me to death. In the sense that once we were done he decided to wrap his arms around me and refused to let go, pulling me down and falling asleep shortly after.

So here we are, it's almost dinnertime and I still haven't been able to move a muscle. The man was practically dead to the world as he slept, and any time I tried to move his arms simply tightened more around me.

I curse to myself and my inability to nap as I look around the room. No one had come in at all to save me even as it passed lunch so they probably assumed I wanted space. I mean yeah, now I want space because I've been TRAPPED UNDER THIS HULKING PIECE OF DEAD WEIGHT!

An idea pops into my head, though I wonder if it will work since we haven't bonded yet. I curse myself again for not thinking of it sooner. "Jimin.." I say softly, hoping that he might hear me. "Jimin, I need help," I repeat, and a few moments later I hear the door swing open.

"You called, princess?" Jimin says as he enters with a devilish grin.

"Jimin-oppa, I've been stuck here for hours, please help me," I whisper, doing my best not to wake Yoongi up. The mochi looks over and his smile falls, nodding seriously. He reaches over to grab one of my pillows from the other side.

"I'll move his arms and as soon as you wiggle free I'll put this pillow here, otherwise he'd wake up," he says softly, and I nod. Jimin reaches over and moves Yoongi's arm that is draped over me, allowing me some freedom so I quickly roll out of the way.

As soon as I'm out Jimin places the pillow in my place, and I look back to see Yoongi cuddling the shit out of that pillow just a few moments later. We both let out sighs of relief as I roll my neck, feeling sore from lying there for so long.

"Jin is going to be making dinner soon, so we shouldn't have to wake him until it's done," Jimin whispers, and I nod as we head out of my room, closing the door softly behind me.

"How did you hear me? I mean, we haven't bonded yet so I didn't think it would work," I say once we are in the safety of the hallway.

"Well, the difference is that when we are bonded, I can tell your exact location when you call. I couldn't tell where you were now though because we haven't bonded, I could only hear your voice. Thankfully I knew you must still have been in your room since none of us saw you leave." he explains, rubbing the back of his neck.

"But I'm glad to hear my princess call for me! Here I am, your knight in shining armor!" Jimin adds with a grin.

I merely give him a dirty look. "I don't intend to be a damsel, sir. Also what's with everyone calling me princess? Isn't that a little informal to you, we only just met yesterday and JUST found out we are soulmates," I say, placing my hands on my hips.

Jimin's smile falls as he looks at me worriedly. "Aish, I'm sorry. I guess we are all happy to see that our final soulmate is a girl, you know? Even though we aren't really close yet, we all want to be. But if it makes you uncomfortable.." he says, causing me to sigh and hold a finger to his lips.

"Jimin, it's alright. I don't mind, but this is still a lot to take in. Even though I had already got out all of my fangirling before my flight," I tell him, making him brightly smile again.