Chapter 99: Yoongi the Iron Dragon Slayer!

By the power of miracles and the sheer amount of laziness that Author-chan possesses, my grandmother actually managed to send all of the costumes to us the day before Jimin's birthday. 

I SWEAR TO GOD, either I need to find out who Author-chan is or I need to get my head checked out, this is getting ridiculous.

"Stupid hair.." I do my best to stuff it all underneath the blond wig my grandmother sent along with my costume, but of course my hair decides it doesn't want to cooperate now. The rest of the boys are getting ready as we speak, though I'll admit it's a little weird not having Jimin busting through that old hidden door to bug me about something.

I reach over for my phone, scrolling through my playlist a bit. Maybe some music will make this feel a little easier, I think to myself just as someone knocks on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I call as I pin the last of my hair under the wig with my free hand.

And I nearly snort from laughter at the sight before me.

Yoongi walks in with Gajeel's signature jet black hair that reaches about midway down his back. The iron dragon slayer's outfit is definitely one of the more simple designs, a navy sleeveless overcoat with white baggy pants underneath. The trim and collar is supposed to look like metal, along with the belt around his waist. 

Brown finger-less gloves with cuffs that match the collar, a pair of black boots and a little bit of face paint to look like metal rings along his nose, ears and eyebrows. A look I'd never thought I'd ever see on my cute little meow meow.

"You look amazing, kitten!" I tease, earning a scoff from the older member. 

"I look like an old man that never grew out of their emo phase," Yoongi replies with an adorable little pout on his face. "You look nice, though I'm not sure if I dig the blonde on you."

"Yeaaaah, I don't really look good as a blonde but it's an easier costume to make compared to Erza's," I say as I toss my phone to him. "Want to pick a song for me?"

"Yeah sure," Yoongi says, taking a seat on my bed and leaning back against the headboard. "And I see what you mean. Though you might have been able to get away with Erza's outfit that has barely any armor. You know, the one with the bandaged top and the fire pants."

"True, but everyone is doing the traditional outfits anyways, so if I was to do Erza I'd have to do her normal armor." I reply, struggling to get my wig to cooperate for once as I try to make Lucy's signature side ponytail with a deep blue ribbon. 

Yoongi watches for a moment before rolling his eyes, turning back to my phone. It takes a couple moments for him to choose a song, but soon the familiar melody of 'Secrets' by OneRepublic blasts through my phone speakers.

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

"Ah man, I love this song!" I can feel a blush on my cheeks as I say that, finishing the ponytail with less than preferable quality. Yoongi stifles a laugh as he shifts to sit beside me, removing the ribbon and fixing it for me. 

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

"That better?" Yoongi asks, and I nod once I see my reflection in my handheld mirror.

"Thank you so much, you didn't have to but I really appreciate it," I reply, to which the older member merely nods.

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away