Chapter 37- too young

Leah's P.O.V

"You what?" Dad asked, releasing us from his embrace. "I. Have. A. Boyfriend." Alexis said. Dad squinted at her, "How long?" He asked. "Three months." Alexis said looking down. "Three months." Dad said as if he couldn't believe it. "You kept a secret from me for three months?!" He asked loudly. Just then Mom (Selena) came in. "Why are you talking loud?" She asked dad. "My daughter has been keeping a secret from me for three months!" Dad said. Selena raised her eyebrows, "What was the secret Justin?" She asked him. "She has a boyfriend!" Dad said. Selena smiled, "So?" She asked. Dad glared at her. "So? So my daughter went behind my back, kept a secret from me for three months, has a boyfriend and didn't tell me, should I go on?" He asked sarcastically as he was listing on his fingers. Selena rolled her eyes, "Justin calm down!" Selena said. Dad threw his hands up in the air. "I can't believe this. This is unbelievable." He mumbled. "What's unbelievable is the way your acting!" Selena said. "She's thirteen years old Selena!" Dad said. "How was it? The way that your song went?" Selena asked dad, pretending to think about something. "Oh yeah: ' I had my first love when I was thirteen'" Selena smirked. Dad glared at her, "Thus isn't about me Selena! This is about Alexis! Your my fiancé! Your supposed to be backing me up on everything!" Dad said, yelling now. Selena glared back at him, "What if I told Leah she couldn't play volleyball anymore because I tried out when I was her age and didn't make the team?" She asked dad, now yelling as well. Dad glared, "You couldn't do that and I wouldn't let you!" Dad said. "Why not Justin? You are my fiancé! And your supposed to be backing me up on everything!" She mocked him. "You are unbelievable." He said. "Your so annoying!" She said back. Dad threw his hands up in the air, "You and Alexis now? So now you two can go keep secrets from me, continue going behind my back, why don't I just give you the knife right now myself?" He asked carefully as he went up the stairs to his and Selena's room, Selena following him and they were arguing the whole way up. Alexis ran to her room and I just stood there, in the living room. I heard the door slam shut, and then about ten minutes later of them yelling at each other, I heard the door opening and Selena shout at dad. "Have fun sleeping on the couch!" Then I see dad with his pillow and blanket walking over to the couch then lays down. "Come here princess." He mumbled. I slowly walked over to him, once I got there, and stood right in front of him, he looked up at me and grabbed my hand then looked down at my right knee, that had the metal brace around it, supporting it. He pulled me down beside him. "You okay?" He asked me, stroking my hair gently. I shrugged, "I know it's the first time you hear me and mom fight like that." He said. I nodded and he sighed. "Are y'all gonna break up?" I asked worriedly. He stiffened up a little bit. "No princess, we're not gonna break up or get a divorced once we're married, just because we fight, doesn't mean everything is over okay? I love you to much to do that to you." He said. I nodded and yawned. "Let's take a nap princess." He said and I nodded......

When I wake up, I hear noise in the kitchen, I go to get up but is pulled down by daddy's arms wrapped protectively around my waist. "Daddy let go." I whispered since he was asleep still. "No." He groaned. "Please?" I whispered. He sighed and let go. "Are you leaving?" He muttered, "yeah, but only for a little bit though." "Give me a kiss." He said. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek, I see a slight smile on his face before I go into the kitchen to see mom cooking. When she sees me she smiles, "Hey Leah." She said. "Hey mom." I said. "Go sit at the dinner table, the foods ready." She said. I smiled and nodded and go to the table and see Alexis and Leah also already there. After a little while, mom brings in the food and sets out plates down in front of us. "Thank you!" We all said. She smiled, "Your welcome girls." We were eating for about thirty seconds when we heard Amelia say, "Dada!" We all look and see dad behind us. "Where's my food?" He asked Selena. "You have two hands, fix your own plate." She said. Dad rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen and came back a while later and sat down between me and Amelia. "Bunny eat your food." He said to Amelia, who was playing with her food. She looked at him and shook her head. After a while, she was still playing with her food. "Amelia Lynn Bieber." Dad said sternly. Amelia looked at dad, she knew when he said her whole name, he wasn't playing. She started eating her food, daddy smiled. "Good job bunny." He said. She smiled and laughed as well and we all continued eating...........

Justin's P.O.V

I walked out of Amelia's room quietly, then I walk into Alexis's room to see her eyes closed and decide to leave her alone. I go into me and Selena's room and see that her eyes are closed as well, then I go into Leah's room, she's laying down as well, but her eyes are opened. I walk into her room, "Hey princess." I said. "Hi daddy." She said back. "You tired?" I asked her. She nodded tiredly. "Go to sleep." I told her gently as I cuddled with her. "I wanna sleep with you in the living room daddy." She whispered. "But your not gonna be comfortable princess." I sighed. "Please?" She whispered. I groaned as I picked her up bridal style and grabbed her fluffy and made our way downstairs.

At least my princess wasn't mad at me..........

_______________________________

I don't know what happened, the beginning of this chapter didn't write, so I deleted it and re wrote it. I apologize, but thank you for reading it means so much to me! Please please vote and comment, i want to know what y'all think of it. Ten comments and I'll post the next chapter!!!!!