Chapter 35- Really Wasn't

Justin's P.O.V

I sit in the chair next to Leah's bed, the hospital let Lightning stay, and right now he was on top of the bed with Leah, his head laid gently on her stomach, he would lick her hand every once and a while. He whimpered, "She's gonna be okay Lightning, don't worry." I said. He looked at me with big, sad eyes and just laid his head back down on her stomach. I grabbed Leah's hand and stared at her. "Princess please wake up, please." I whispered. Just then the door opens and I turned around to see Sam. I smiled lightly and he gave me a small smile in return. "Hey Mr. Bieber, I just came to see how she's doing." He said quietly. I nodded and he walked in and sat in the chair on the other side of her bed. Lightning started growling at him quietly, "No lightning." I said to him, he looked at me, then laid down again. "Sorry, he just doesn't trust guys around her anymore." I said to sam, he just nodded and looked at Lightning. "How long has she been asleep?" He asked. "Since she got here last night." I said. He nodded and I sighed, "I'm gonna go to the cafeteria real quick, I'm gonna leave you with Leah, but I'm also leaving Lightning because I would never leave my daughter alone with a guy." I smiled small, making him laugh and me to laugh lightly as I walk out...

Sam's P.O.V

I looked at Leah, and Lightning looks at me. "Hey boy, you remember me right? We're best friends right?" I asked. His tail wagged gently, and I smiled and pet his head. "Good boy lightning, you saved her. You know that? You saved her." I said and started petting him. Just then I see Leah stir, and her eyes open. I smiled at her. "Hey Leah." I said. She lightly smiled, "hi." She said back. Lightning starts barking quietly because he's so happy. He starts licking her face making her laugh. "Good boy lightning." She laughed. "Was it Alex?" I asked. She nodded, and I felt my blood boil, "I can't believe it." I said. "The police are gonna come in later to talk to you, alright?" I asked, she nodded. "Why are you here?" She asked. I looked at her weirdly, "You know because the hospital is having a sale and I already got a coupon to buy one visit to see one person, and since you were the only one here that I knew I just HAD to come because the coupon was gonna expire today." I said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes playfully, making her laugh and me to laugh as well. "Did you bring me anything?" She asked. I laughed again, "Yup." I said as I pulled out a stuffed animal, teddy bear. She smiled as I handed it to her and cuddle with it. "Thank you." She said happily. I smiled, "No problem." I said. "And this guy right here, almost acted like he didn't remember his best friend and tried to attack me when I sat down." I said as I petted lightning. Leah smiled as she carefully put her hand on Lightning's head and stroked softly. Just then the door opened and Mr. Bieber stepped in. He smiled once he saw Leah. "Hey princess." He told her. "Hi daddy." She said as he sat down in the chair he was sitting in earlier............

(Two weeks later)

Leah's P.O.V

"Will you marry me?" Daddy asked Selena. Me and Alexis and Amelia looked at her expectantly. She had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. She looked over at us and we all nodded eagerly, she laughed and nodded. Dad smiled and kissed her passionately, then pulled away and slipped the ring on her finger. "Thank you." He whispered as he leaned his forehead against hers and wiped her tears away. "You won't regret this." He promised before pecking her lips one last time. "Okay that's enough of that mushy lovey dovey mess now." I said as I scrunched up my nose, making Selena and daddy laugh and shook their heads at me.
"Good thing you feel that way because your never gonna be kidding any guy in your life besides me." Daddy said with a slight smile on his face that said he was joking, but I knew the truth.

He really wasn't.