Chapter 15- Teaching Jazmyn How to Drive

Leah's P.O.V

The next morning I wake up to someone shaking me. I groan and push the hands away. "Leah wake up! Dad says we have to go teach Aunt Jazmyn how to drive today!" Alexis said. "Alexis if you don't leave me alone, I'm getting the boogy man to hide under your bed for the rest of the year." I mumbled jokingly into my pillow. Just then I heard fast footsteps and a voice yell, "daddy!" I laughed as I realized Alexis was scared and going to dad. Just then I heard dad's voice yell, "LEAH!" I groaned. "What?" I called back tiredly. "GET DOWN HERE NOW!" He yelled throughout the house. I groaned as I got out of bed and made my way down the stairs. When I get down, I go into the living room to see daddy holding Alexis, her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his torso, and his hand under her, supporting her. He was whispering to her as her head was dug into the crook of his neck. When he saw me he looked at me with a glare. "Why did you tell your sister that you were gonna get the boogy man to hide under her bed for the rest of the year?" He asked me while rubbing Alexis back. "It was just a joke!" I said. "It wasn't a funny one though, obviously!" He said. "Dad how was I supposed to know she would react like that?" I asked. "You know she's afraid of monsters!" He said to me. "Whatever, it was an accident!" I said. "Leah just go get ready, we have to go pick up Jazmyn in a little bit." He said. I groaned in frustration and stomped up the stairs, when I get to my room, I slam the door shut and lock it. I go to my closet and throw on some grey leggings, a red hoodie, and my red running Nike shoes. I put my hair in a messy bun, then go into my bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth, when I finish I go back downstairs to see daddy still holding Alexis and rocking her back and forth...

Justin's P.O.V

"Shh Babygirl, it's okay baby, I got you, daddys got you, you don't need to cry, daddys here baby, I'm here." I whispered to Alexis. She pulled back and looked at me, I kissed the tears from her face like I do with Leah and she giggled, which caused me to smile. "There's that beautiful smile I love." I said to her. "Daddy is the boogy man gonna come get me?" She asked worriedly with big eyes and tears starting to form. I don't know what happened, but my heart just melted completely and I held her close to me. "No baby, no of course not, the boogy man isn't real, there's no such thing baby, I promise." I said as I sat down on the couch, still carrying her, then set her in my lap. "Are you sure?" She asked me worriedly. "Hey look at me." I said gently to her. She slowly looked up at me. "I promise there is no such thing as a boogy man. Would I lie to you?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Well then okay." I smiled. "Pinky promise?" She asked and stuck out her pinky. I smiled, "pinky promise." I said and hooked my pinky with her smaller one and rested my forehead on hers. "And if he did come, you know who would fight him off?" I asked. "Who?" She asked curiously. "Me." I smiled. "You?" She asked looking at me. I put my hand over my chest dramatically and acted fake hurt. "That hurt me right here!" I said and pointed to my heart. "And I'm strong!" I defended. She laughed, "whatever you say!" She giggled. I started to tickle her, making her laugh hard. "So you don't think I'm strong?" I asked her. She was still laughing which made me laugh. "No!" She said. "Stop!" She said, still laughing. "Say, your the strongest bestest daddy in the whole world!" I laughed. "Your the strongest bestest daddy in the whole world!" She said laughing. I laughed and stopped tickling her and kissed her nose. "Okay baby go get ready, we have to go teach Aunt Jazmyn how to drive." I said. She nodded and ran upstairs. "Don't run! You'll get hurt!" I yelled after hurt. "Okay daddy!" She called. Then I heard a door close and knew she was getting ready. I go into the kitchen and grab a water bottle and start drinking. When I finish, I go into the living room and sit down on the couch, just then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I look up to see Leah. She looks at me and I look back at her. It was silent, until she decided to speak, "I'm sorry daddy." She mumbled. "I'm not the one you need to be apologizing too." I said. "I already talked to Alexis." She whispered looking down. I signed. "Come here princess." I said and opened my arms out, she ran into my arms and I wrapped them around her body, I pulled her legs so that they were on either side of me and she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck. "Are you mad at me daddy?" She asked as I stroked her hair. "No of course not princess, daddy could never be mad at you, I could never be mad at either of you girls." I said. She nodded and we stayed in that position until we heard Alexis coming down the stairs. We both looked up at her and smiled. "You girls ready?" I asked. They both nodded, and I smiled. "Alright let's go." I said and got up and so did Leah. We all made our way to the car, and once we get in, we make our way to go pick up Jazmyn...

When we get there, Jazmyn is waiting outside, she smiled when she saw the car pull up and got into the passengers seat. "Hey jazzy!" I said. "Hey Bieber." She smiled. I laughed, "you guys ready?" I asked. They all nodded. "Ok how about we go to McDonald's first?" I asked, tent nodded once again, so then we made our way to McDonald's...

We were all finished eating and were in an empty parking lot. "Ok just barely press on the gas pedal, when you are going too fast just take your foot off the gas completely, you don't even have to press on the brake!" He said. "JUSTIN can you give me the keys now?" Jazmyn asked. "JAZMYN I'm trying to make sure we all end up alive by the end of the day!" Daddy said. Jazmyn looked back at me and Alexis and rolled her eyes playfully, making us laugh. "Please Justin? I'm ready!" She begged. He sighed. "Ok fine." She smiled and got out of the passengers seat while daddy got out of the drivers seat, and when they passed eachother, he handed her the keys. They traded spots and once they both sat down, Jazmyn put on her seatbelt and put the keys in the ignition. She turned the key and dad went crazy! "Jazmyn are you sure you want to do this? Maybe you don't even need a drivers license until your you know, eighty five?" He said. "Justin by that age I'm not even gone need a license!" Jazmyn said. "Oh I didn't think about that!" He said sarcastically forgetful. "And besides if I don't have a license to by then, how am I supposed to get around?" She asked. "You don't need to get around! And besides I could drive you or Jaxon could." He said. "I'm tired of riding in the car with Jaxon." She said. "Fine." He groaned.? They switched places so now Jazmyn was in the drivers seat and dad was in the passengers seat. Jazmyn put on her seatbelt and had barely turned the key and dad went crazy. "Come on Jazz! Maybe you don't even need a drivers license! How about if we leave now, we can do whatever you want?" Dad asked worriedly. "BIEBER just let me drive okay?" Jazmyn said. "JAZMYN I'm sorry I want everybody to live to see tomorrow!" Dad said. "Bieber please." Jazmyn begged. Dad nodded slowly and Jazmyn had barley pressed on the gas, when dad bit his lip, to stop him from saying something, and began bouncing his leg up and down fast....

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Aunt Jazmyn yelled at dad as we walked into our house, it was night time now, and dad had told Jazmyn that he didn't think she was ready to go to see if she could go to the drivers test tomorrow. "WHAT I CANT BELIEVE IS THAT YOU DIDNT SEE THAT TREE!" Dad yelled back. "WHAT TREE? YOU MEAN THE ONE THAT WAS TWO MILES AWAY FROM US?" Jazmyn yelled back. "YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!" Dad yelled. "OH IM IMPOSSIBLE? THEN WHAT ARE YOU?" Jazmyn asked. "I TRIED TO TEACH YOU!" Dad says. "Yeah, yelling at me, and making me brake every inch we move is teaching me!" "I was trying to help!" Dad said. "Yeah whatever, then how come you didn't yell at Jaxon? How come he was ready so fast? How come you were patient with him and not with me? Why Justin?" She asked. Dad froze a little in his place. "What did you just call me?" He asked as if he didn't hear her. "I called you Justin?" She questioned. He just nodded his head slowly and licked his lips. "Alexis why don't you go to your room real quick and play with Leah?" He asked Alexis. She nodded and looked at me. I looked at dad, and he nodded towards the stairs. I nodded, "come on Alexis." I said. She nodded and and grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs and to her room. When we got inside she sat on the floor next to her drawing set and I sat on the floor and leant my head against the door. "Leah you wanna draw a picture with me?" Alexis asked me. "In a little bit, how about you draw a picture for dad?" I asked her. She nodded and began drawing.

Justin's P.O.V

When Jazmyn called me by my first name, I don't know why, but I felt a part of me break, she has NEVER called me by my first name directly. I looked at her, "I just want to know why you don't trust me but you trust Jaxon." She said. I rubbed my forehead, "I don't want to talk about it." I said and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, but she just followed me. She stood right in front of me and I sighed and looked up at her. "Justin please just tell me." She said. I cringed when she said my name. "Ok you wanna know why? It's cause as soon as you get your license your gonna start going out and your gonna hang out with new people, then before you know it, you'll be at college and then it will be Leah and then it will be Alexis, and then I will be all alone because all of you girls would have started your own families and forgot about me! You girls are getting older, not younger, and pretty soon, I'll be looking back at these days wishing they'd come back. Why do you think Alexis still acts like she's six years old? Its cause I've been babying her, hoping that will keep the time from going by so fast. I wake up every day thinking of a way to keep both my girls to stay little, but I know that deep down inside my heart, they have to grow up, but I can't help but baby them, especially Alexis! I used to baby you, but I can't anymore Jazmyn! And it breaks my heart! I'm sorry." I whispered.