Chapter 16- One More Girl?

Justin's P.O.V

"I'm sorry." I whispered, my head in my hands. "Bieber." Jazmyn whispered. I felt her climb into my lap and nuzzle her face in my chest. I laughed lightly and held her close to me. "Jazzy." I said in the same way she did. She laughed and I kissed the top of her head. We just sat like that for a while. "I'm sorry jazzy." I said, breaking the silence. "For what?" She asked pulling back to look me in the eyes. "For not having that much faith in you. It's just because I love you, that I was acting that way, the truth is that I'm really happy for you and I think your ready." I said to her. She smiled big and hugged me around my neck, I laughed and hugged her back. "Thanks bieber." She whispered. "Thanks Jazzy." I whispered back. Just then we heard footsteps coming down the stairs and we look up to see Alexis coming down. Jazmyn got off my lap and sat next to me. I smiled at Alexis as she stood in front of me. "Hey baby." I said and pulled her on to my lap and kissed her cheek. "Hi daddy." She said. I noticed a paper in her hand. "What's that baby?" I asked her. "A picture I made for you." She said and handed it to me. I flipped it over and looked at the drawing that represented me and Alexis smiling. I smiled and kissed her head. "I love it baby, I'll keep it forever." I said and tickled her sides lightly. She giggled and I laughed and stopped. "Well I gotta go, drivers test is tomorrow." Jazmyn said getting up. "Bye Bieber." She said and hugged me. "Bye Alexis, love you." She said and bent down to hug Alexis and kiss her head. "Love you to." Alexis said. "Tell your sister I said bye, and give her a hug and kiss for me." Jazmyn told Alexis. Alexis nodded. Jazmyn then walked out the door and to her friends car that was picking her up. I looked down at Alexis. "So where is Leah?" I asked her. "She's taking a shower." Alexis told me. I nodded. "Daddy can we watch a movie tonight?" She asked me. I nodded, "you and Leah can pick the movie." I said and she nodded. Just then Leah came downstairs in sweats. "You wanna watch a movie with us princess?" I asked her. She nodded and came to sit next to me. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her head. "What movie do you guys want to watch?" I asked. "The Barbie movie!" Alexis said. "Alexis we already watched that like twenty thousand times!" Leah complained. "Well what do you wanna watch?" I asked Leah. "The fox and the hound!" She said excitedly. "No! The Barbie movie!" Alexis argued. "The fox and the hound!" Leah said. "Daddy!" They both said at the same time, looking at me. I sighed. "Why do I always have to make these decisions?" I asked, they both shrugged and looked at me expectantly. "who picked the movie last time?" I asked. "Alexis did." Leah said. "No!" Alexis said. "Yes because that stupid movie is still in the DVD player!" Leah said to Alexis. "So?" Alexis asked. "So? That means I get to pick the movie tonight!" Alexis said. "Well I want to watch my movie!" Alexis said. "I'm older." Leah smirked. "I'm younger." Alexis smirked back. "I'm bigger." Leah said. "I'm smaller." Alexis said back. "I'm smarter." Leah said. "Daddy!" Alexis whined looking at me." "Leah don't say your smarter in front of her." I said. She rolled her eyes but sat down. "We're watching the fox and the hound." Leah said. "That's not fair!" Alexis said. "Life isn't fair, get over it." Leah said. Alexis then started to tear up. "Go ahead and cry yourself a river, build a bridge, and get over it." Leah said as she clicked on the fox and the hound movie on Netflix. Alexis then started sniffling and I looked over at her to see her crying. I pulled her into my lap and rocked her back and forth. "Shh baby, it's okay, I got you, daddy's got you baby, shh don't cry." I whispered. Leah scoffed, and I glared at her. "Shh baby I got you, your alright baby, shh shh shh." I said. After a while, Alexis finally calmed down and I was still rocking her back and forth. "Shh baby your okay. What's wrong baby? Tell daddy what's wrong." I said. "I want to watch the Barbie movie daddy." She almost started to cry again, until I stopped her. "Shh baby okay, we'll watch the Barbie movie if you want to, alright? Just don't cry baby, I can't strand seeing you cry." I said and wiped her tears away. She nodded and stopped crying but was sniffling. "Your okay baby, it's okay." I said. "Leah put the Barbie movie on." I told her. "But dad this movie just started like two seconds ago!" Leah complained. "What did I say Leah?" I asked her. "Dad that's not even fair!" She said to me loudly. "Leah switch the movie!" I told her. She groaned and switched the movie. She put the remote down next to me and stood up. "Hope you two have fun watching the movie." She said and began to walk away. "Leah this is family night and you need to come and watch this movie with us as a family." I said. "You know what? Your so unfair! You always choose Alexis' side!" She said and stormed into her room and slammed the door shut. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "What's wrong daddy?"Alexis asked looking up at me. "Nothing baby, let's just watch the movie." I said. She nodded and snuggled into my side and I wrapped my arm around her smaller body...

I look down and see that Alexis is asleep, I smile and stand up and pick her up bridal style and make my way up the stairs and into her room, I carefully set her down on her bed and kiss her forehead and pull her blankets over her. "Goodnight baby." I whispered and walked out of her room, closing her door after me. I go up to Leah's door and open it. When I walk in, she's on her bed, watching the fox and the hound. She looks at me and looks back at the tv. I sigh and walk over to her. "I'm sorry princess, I know I've been spending a lot of time with Alexis lately, and hardly any time with you, but it's just that... I don't know." I sighed and rubbed my face. She just continued to look at the tv. "I know that most of the time I choose her side-" I was cut off by her. "All the time." She said. "All the time I choose her side." I corrected myself, "but it's just because your getting older, and pretty soon you'll be at college and Alexis is all that I'll have for that time." I finished. "And I guess it's because she's younger and since your fifteen, about to be sixteen, I still see her as a baby." I said. "Whatever." She muttered. "Please princess, please forgive me, she may be younger but YOUR always gonna be my princess, YOUR always gonna be my first Babygirl, and YOUR always gonna be my life. Both of you girls are." I said. "How about one of these days, whenever you want, we spend a day together? Just you and me, no one else." I said. She looked up at me. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. "Really, just tell me whenever you want to do it." I said. She smiled and nodded. "Thanks daddy." She said. "Anything for you princess." I said and bent down to hug her and kiss her head. As I was walking out the room, I hear her call me. "Daddy?" She asked. I stopped in my tracks and looked back at her. "Yes princess?" I asked. "Can you watch the rest of the movie with me?" She asked. I smiled and nodded, "of course." I said and walked back to her bed, she scooted over and I layed down right beside her, and pulled her closer to me, and we watched the movie together...

Leah's P.O.V

When I wake up I go downstairs to see daddy with Alexis downstairs. When he looked up at me he smiled, "good morning princess." He said. "Good morning daddy." I said. I say down on the opposite couch of him and Alexis. "I got some big news to tell you girls." He said to us. Me and Alexis looked at him expectantly. "I decided to get one more girl!" He smiled. "One more girl?" We repeated. He nodded. "You girls are getting a new sister!" He said. "When?" Alexis asked. "Tomorrow." He replied smiling. "TOMORROW?" We said at the same time. He nodded, still smiling.

"Great" I thought to myself. "I already lost my daddy to Alexis, Now I'm going to lose him for good."...