Chapter 38-Surprise

Justin's P.O.V

I wake up in the middle of the night, on the couch. I look in my arms and see Leah, I smile small and kiss the side of her head gently before laying back down and staring up at the dark ceiling, thinking. I think of a way to make it up to my family, after about two hours of thinking, I get an idea. I smile as I think over the plan and add more and more to it. When I got most of everything figured out, I go to sleep........

Selena's P.O.V

"Sel" I hear someone whisper, I know it's Justin. "What?" I groaned. "I'm sorry." He whispered as he kissed my cheek "Please forgive me, I love you so so so much and I can't stand you being mad at me, your my everything and I love you, your the mother to my girls and the soon to be wife to me." I can't help the smile that appears on my face. "Your awake now?" He asked. I opened my eyes and nodded, he smiled and kissed me, I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. "Ok go downstairs I have to tell everyone something important." He smiled, I smiled as well and make my way downstairs and sit across from a sleeping Leah on another couch....

Alexis's P.O.V
"Alexis. Wake up baby." I opened my eyes and see daddy. "Daddy?" I asked. He nodded and stroked my hair as he was bent down beside my bed. "I'm so sorry baby, I never meant to get mad at you the way I did yesterday, it was unacceptable and I'm really really sorry, please forgive me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled to and picked me up and kissed my head multiple times, making me laugh and him to chuckle against my cheek. "Go downstairs with Mom and Leah baby, I'll get Amelia and we'll be down there right now, I got a surprise for all of you." He smiled at me. I smiled and make my way downstairs, I sit next to mom and she pulls me into her lap, and that's where I stay....

Justin's P.O.V

As soon as I make my way downstairs with Amelia in my arms Selena and Alexis start asking questions immediately. I laugh as I wake up Leah, once they're all awake, I smile at them. "Okay I know that yesterday wasn't the best day for this family but I think we all just need to take some time off of everything so I decided that we should go on a vacation!" I said. They all smiled and nodded, I look over and see Selena, and I know something is bothering her. I leave the girls in the living room while me and Selena go into the kitchen. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. She looked down, "I have to tell you something Justin." She whispered. "You can tell me anything, I promise I won't ever get mad at you again the way I did yesterday." I said as I lifted her chin up gently so that she was looking at me and place a gentle kiss on her lips. "Tell me." I whispered gently when we pull away. She nodded and took in a breath...........

"I'm Pregnant".............

I was defiantly surprised.

Please comment and vote!