Chapter 29- I Got a Plan

Leah's P.O.V

(Two months later)

Ever since we heard the news, nothing has been the same. Rebecca and Jessica are practically running the house! Dad doesn't believe us when we say anything about the things that they're doing to us, he gets mad and says we're lying. I know we wanted dad to have a girlfriend, but we thought she would be nice to all of us and truly love us and not just the publicity or fame or money. That's all that Jessica and Rebecca want from dad, and he's to in love to see that. It hurts me knowing how in love he is, and they're just using him. Me and Alexis and Amelia have grown a little bit more distant from dad than what we were. Now we just try to avoid him, or just get out of his way. I know we all love him, and we know he loves us, it just seems like a little less........

I was sitting in the living room with Amelia and Alexis playing a board game with them, when the front door opens and Jessica and Rebecca come in with dad. "Hey girls." Dad said. "Hi." We all muttered, except Amelia, who was too into the game to notice. They all came and sat on a couch and Jessica turned the tv on and blared the sound up. "Can you please turn it down?" I asked getting really annoyed. She just smirked at me, "I'm sorry, does it bother you?" She asked with fake innocence. "Yes, yes it does." I said. She turned it up even more, "I'm sorry I can't hear it." She smirked even bigger. "Hey Jessica?" I asked. "What?" She sneered. "You wanna go play with me at the top of the stairs? We can play, 'watch Leah push Jessica down the stairs.'" I smirked. "Leah!" Dad said loudly, glaring at me. Just then the doorbell rang." "Sorry dad, I'm gonna go get the door." I smiled innocently and wheeled my way to the front door with a frown on my face. I opened the door and who stood there, a shocked me. "Daddy!" I yelled happily. He smiled wide and ran inside and picked me out of my wheelchair and hugged me close to him. "I've missed you so much angel." He mumbled. "I missed you to daddy." I cried into his shoulder as I hang onto his neck. He stroked my hair while he held me close to him. "Shh baby girl, I got you baby, I got you." He whispered. I pulled back and looked him in the eyes, "Daddy I missed you so much!" I said. He whipped my tears away with his thumb gently. "I know baby, I've missed you to." He said. He hugged me close to him again for what felt like forever, when we heard footsteps coming towards us. We look behind us and see Alexis and Amelia. "Jason!" Alexis said excitedly and ran over to him. He treated Alexis and Amelia like they were his own kids, he loves them and they love him. "Hey Alexis!" He smiled and bent down and took her into his other arm that wasn't holding me, he kissed the side of her head and she hugged him from his neck. Then Amelia ran up to us. He smiled and set me and Alexis down and picked Amelia up. "Hi Amelia!" He said in a baby voice, making her laugh cutely, he laughed as well and kissed her head and set her down gently. "You ready?" He asked looking at me. "No, I still need to get some of my things, I didn't know you were coming." I said. He smiled, " I wanted it to be a surprise." I just smiled back and made my way to my room.. When I finished packing my small backpack, because o already had clothes over there, I make my way back downstairs to see Alexis and Amelia with daddy. "Please take me with you!" Alexis begged. "Why? What's wrong?" Dad asked as he bent down to her level. "I don't want to be with daddy and his girlfriend and his daughter anymore! Please don't make me stay!" She begged, starting to tear up. Dads eyes softened. "Of course you can come with me, how about we take Amelia to?" He asked. Alexis smiled and nodded and threw her arms around dads neck. "Thank you Jason!" She smiled. I smiled at the sight, dad hugged her back. "Your welcome, now go get you and Amelia's stuff pack so we can go." He said gently. She smiled and nodded and ran up the stairs. She came back down a while later with her suitcase and Amelia's suitcase. Just as we were about to walk out the door, Justin came. "Oh hey Jason." He noticed dad. "Hey." Dad said. "You taking Leah?" He asked him. Dad nodded, "yeah I need to spend some time with her before my next business trip, I know he says business trip but really means a mission, he just doesn't like saying mission in front of me. Justin nodded, then he noticed Amelia's and Alexis' bags. "What are you doing?" He asked Alexis. "I'm going with Jason." She said. He looked a little hurt, but quickly replaced it. "What? Why?" He asked. "Because I don't want to be here with your mean girlfriend and her mean daughter anymore! I'm sick and tired of you not believing me!" Alexis said. "Baby, Jessica and Rebecca are to nice to be mean! You don't want to leave me baby!" He tried to convince her, but she just moved closer to daddy. I looked at daddy's face and see him glaring at Justin, and shaking his head slightly. "Thanks for watching Leah for me Justin it really does mean a lot, I'm taking Alexis and Amelia with me too. I'll bring them back before my next mission trip though, so you don't have to worry about anything." Dad said, before picking Amelia up and leading me, and Alexis out to his car, with Justin calling after us.....

(One week later)

It's been a week and everything's been going great, daddy lets us do practically whatever we want, and he doesn't ignore us, or get mad at us. Right now we were all sitting in the living room playing a board game, he kept glancing up at us every now and then. "I want you girls to tell me everything Justin's girlfriend and her daughter have done to you." He said after a while. After a while of arguing, we told him everything, his jaw clenched, and his eyes darken just a little bit. "I can't believe it." He said. "You believe us?" Alexis asked, shocked. Daddy smiled small and nodded at her. "I believe every one of you girls whenever you say anything." He said. "Yeah, but the worst part is, she's just using Justin." I mumbled. Dad looked at me and studied me for a while. "When do they get married?" He asked. "Next week." Me and Alexis said, we both look at him with a confused look. He has an evil smile on his face, with a smirk......

"I got a plan." He said.