Chapter 32- Getting a Dog???

(Leah can walk now, she just has trouble in her right knee)

Justin's P.O.V

I laughed as me and Selena walked into the house together, hand in hand. The girls ran downstairs and stood in front of us. We smiled at them, and they smiled back. "Shouldn't you girls be in bed?" I asked them with an eyebrow raised. "You know we can't sleep until you give us cuddles!" Alexis said. I laughed and picked her up and kissed the side of her head. "Then let's go cuddle." I said as I made my way into her room. When we got into her room I set her on her bed and laid down beside her, I pulled the blankets over us and we cuddled together. "Daddy don't forget we have to go get a dog tomorrow!" Alexis reminded me. I just laughed, "Oh I forgot!" I made a silly face, which made her giggle and for me to laugh. "Go to sleep baby, the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner you wake up." I whispered. Her eyes sparkled with happiness and she closed her eyes, I chuckled silently and watched as she slowly fell asleep. After kissing her head and covering her up with another blanket, I walked out of the room and into Leah's. Once I get inside, I see her at her desk, on her computer. I come up behind her, and kiss her head, she jumps a little bit. "Shh princess it's just me." I whispered. She sighed when she saw me. "You have me a heart attack!" She said. I laughed and so did she. "Time for you to go to bed princess." I said. She just groaned as she got up and made her way to her bed, she got in and I got in beside her and we cuddled. "We're getting a dog tomorrow daddy, don't forget." She warned me. I laughed, "you and Alexis won't let me forget, trust me." She laughed as well. "Go to sleep princess, tomorrow will be here before you know it." I whispered. She nodded slightly as I look at her eyes get heavier and heavier before she falls asleep completely. "Goodnight princess." I whispered as I kissed her head and made my way into Amelia's room. When I get there, I see Selena already cuddling with Amelia, I smiled at the sight as I walk in, Amelia looked up at me, with lazy eyes, she was tired. "She was waiting for you." Selena smiled as she stroked Amelia's hair gently. I smiled as I made my way to the bed and got in on the other side of Amelia so she was in between me and Selena. I cuddled with her for a while before she fell asleep. "Goodnight bunny." I whispered as I kissed her head as well. Selena smiled at me. "What?" I laughed. "Nothing." She laughed too. "Let's go to sleep, I can't wait to see what kind of dogs they get tomorrow." She laughed again. I laughed once more, "Shut up." I said playfully as we got up and made our way to my room. When we get in, we both get in my bed. "Three dogs." I sighed which made her giggle. "Three dogs." She smiled. "Your house is gonna be a zoo." She laughed. I laughed to, "I agree on that one." "Whatever, go to sleep, I'm tired." She said as she turned her back to me and fell asleep, I just shake my head and smile to myself as I feel myself drift into a deep sleep as well...

I wake up to voices yelling and feet jumping on my bed. "Wake up! Wake up dad! Wake up Selena! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I heard all of the girls screaming as they continued to jump on my bed. I put my head in my pillow and groaned. "Five more hours." I groaned. "No daddy! Wake up!" I groaned as I groggily open my eyes a little bit and squinted at the three extra figures on my bed. All of a sudden, when they weren't expecting it, I swiped my arm under all of them and they all fell on to the bed laughing. I pulled them to me and laughed as they were still laughing. I picked up Amelia who was laughing the most and cuddled her to my chest. "Dada we got to get puppy!" She laughed. I groaned, "How is it that you girls remember me having to get y'all a dog, but can't remember to wash the dishes?" I raised an eyebrow at them. They all smiled sheepishly, which made me and Selena laugh. "Whatever, just go get dressed." I laughed. They all ran out and into their rooms to get dressed, leaving me and Selena alone to get dressed as well.....

After we ate breakfast we all got in the car and made our way to the Pet Store. "Okay let's go over some rules, you girls are gonna be responsible for your own dog, alright? Your gonna feed it, bathe it, clean it, give it water, clean it's 'business', and make sure all is well with him or her. Deal?" I asked looking at them through the review mirror. They all nodded, "deal." They said. After a while we pulled up to the pet store, "Okay let's make this quick." I muttered as we all got out of the car. I held Selena's hand as the girls walked ahead of us, more like run, into the store. I laughed along with Selena at their eagerness. "Let's get this nightmare over with." I muttered as we walked in. Once we step in, I immediately see all my girls at the puppy pen, wanting all of the puppies and saying how they couldn't pick. "Well your gonna have to, so make your choice wisely." I teased, earning glares from all of my daughters. I just smiled innocently and looked over Leah's shoulder at the dogs. "This one!" Alexis said as she picked up a German Shepard puppy. "I want this one." Leah said as she picked up a golden retriever puppy. "Okay bunny, which one do you want I asked Amelia. She was still looking over the small gate that had the puppies in. After what felt like forever she finally picked one, we were all looking at Leah and Alexis' dogs when Amelia called us. "Dis one dada!" She said excitedly. "Finally." We all muttered, we all turn around and see Amelia holding a creature unknown to human existence, we all let out a small scream at the sight of it. "Um, Amelia, bunny, um, what do you got there?" I asked with fake curiosity as I look at her hugging the thing close to her, we all took a couple of steps toward her carefully. The creature was small and black and was filthy, it had one big blue eye practically coming out of its head, and it's tongue would come out almost every second and lick it's nose, and it was making weird sounds. "Puppy!" She said happily. I just smiled, a force, scared smile and nodded. "Ok, um, how about we put this one back, and we get a another one?" I asked as the rest of the family nodded in agreement, fear in their eyes. Amelia shook her head no and whined. "Dada dis one!" She whined and starter to cry, I hesitated on going back and forth between Amelia and Alexis and Leah and Selena, who would all shake their heads no, and their eyes wide. I sighed and bent down about three feet away from her. "Bunny if you put this one back I'll let you get two puppies!" I tried to convince her. She shook her head and continued to cry, "Fine." I muttered. "You can get this puppy?" I questioned looking at the creature. She smiled wide and hugged the thing close to her. "Tank you!" She said excitedly and ran past me and Selena and Alexis and Leah, when she ran past us we all threw ourselves to the side, so the thing wouldn't touch us. "Let's get a dog! I want my own dog daddy! I should get my own dog because I'm the oldest! I shout get a dog because I'm not the youngest! We should all get our own dog!" I mocked the girls I'm a girly voice. They all glared at me as we walked to the register.
"How about this, if Amelia can tell me what sound a puppy makes, then all of you girls can get one." They all mocked me in unison.

I scratched the back of my neck nervously, "Yeah I probably shouldn't have said that.".......