Chapter 50- After College

(Last Chapter)

Leah's P.O.V

I run into the house quietly. Everyone knows I'm coming except daddy. We were gonna surprise him. When I get inside they are all sitting in the living room. Daddy was laying on the couch, watching the tv with a blank stare in his eyes. I got behind the couch he was on and just looked at him for a while. Mom and them already saw me and had to hide their smile. "Hey Justin?" Mom asked him. "Huh?" He muttered, still looking at the tv. "When was the last time you talked to Leah?" She asked. He groaned, "I don't know this morning?" He muttered. "Why?" He asked. "I was just wondering when was the last time you talked to your daughter, because you know...... Your being a bad father... Not even greeting your daughter that has spent four years in college, drove a day trip to come and see her family who is standing right behind you, and here you are acting like you don't even care!" Selena said in a fake serious tone. Dad sat up a little bit. "What?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows together and turned around to see me. His face was priceless! He immediately jumped up and over the couch, and picked me up into his arms and spun us around. I laughed and he just held on to me. "Hey daddy." I said. "Oh my God, why didn't you tell me you were coming? I could have went to pick you up!" He said as he set me down and looked at me. I laughed, "I know but my car would still be over there and I wanted to surprise you." I smiled. He smiled back and laughed lightly. "I can't believe this." He said as Blake walked through the door. I laughed as he carried in some bags and boxes. "Thanks for the help Leah, what would I do without you?" He asked sarcastically as he dropped the bags at the door. Making both of us laugh. He came over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the side of my head. Dad smiled as he looked at us. "So what are y'alls plans now? Y'all finally finished school." He smirked at me. "Finally!" I groaned out making them laugh. I laughed as well. "Well as you can tell from our last visit, we're engaged." I smiled. Dad smiled to and nodded. "Does Jason know?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah he wasn't very happy at first though but after like a thousand hours of convincing him, I got him to agree, he just wants to meet Blake before we get married." I said. Dad smiled and pulled me into another hug. "I still can't believe I have you back." He whispered......

(Two weeks later)

Justin's P.O.V

I was playing with the triplets and Amelia with Selena when Alexis came into the living room. "Dad can I borrow the car keys? I have to go to the library." She said. I groaned and grabbed my keys from my pocket but paused before I gave them to her. "How long will you be gone?" I asked her. She shrugged. "An hour or two?" She said. I just sighed and handed her my keys. "Thank you!" She said happily as she ran out the house. "No boys!" I called after her, but heard the door slam shut. I groaned and Selena laughed. I look over at her and smiled. About five minutes later, the door opened and Leah ran inside. She looked worried, and had tears in her eyes. I immediately stood up with Selena and go over to her. I wrap her in my arms. "What's wrong princess? What happened?" I asked. After a while she finally spoke. "Daddy" she cried into my shirt as Selena stroked her hair. "What is it baby? Tell me what's wrong." I whispered to her. She looked at me and Selena, the tears coming down her face slowly and her voice filled with hurt and fear with the next sentence she said.....

"Blake's joining the army."