Chapter 47 - Packing and Breaking Point

(Five months later)

Leah's P.O.V

I laughed as I see Noah crawling to mom. Dad whines playfully as he walks into the living room carrying Alyssa and Jay (Justin Jr.) "Why do they all like you getter than me?" He whined as he set them down and they crawled to mom as well, making us all laugh. "Don't worry Justin, they love you, your their daddy." Mom said in a baby voice, and pinching dads cheek lightly as he sat down next to her on the floor, making us laugh once again. "Alexis wasn't like that though." I said as I looked at them. "That's because your dad was the only one there with her, and he spoiled her even as a baby." Mom smirked at dad. Dad smiled, "What? Is it a crime?" He asked. Just then the door swung opened and all my friends ran in. "Did you get any of your stuff packed up yet?" Gabby asked as she walked through the house. "Hey you guys, you know there's this thing called ringing a doorbell, or better yet, knocking!" Dad said playfully, making them all roll their eyes playfully and laugh. I look at them, "No I haven't packed yet." I said. They all widened their eyes. "Hey high five! I didn't pack yet either!" Blake yelled as he stuck his hand out to me, my hands were in my back pockets and I looked at his hand, then at him. "Yeah... I'm not touching you." I said as I shook my head, making him pout and me to laugh as well as everyone else. "Well then I want my hoodie back that I leant you last month." He said. I shrugged, "Oh yeah...... I'm keeping that." I said, making everyone laugh again. "Okay well let's go pack up, because we leave at the end of next month!" Vanessa yelled, making me laugh. Susana started making weird noises, making us all look at her, then bust out laughing once again. "Okay LEGGO!" I yelled as we all made our way to my room......

"Did you finish packing yet princess?" Dad asked as he stepped into my room. It was now twelve at night and everyone left around seven earlier. I nodded, "Almost." I said. He nodded and walked over to me. "You can take a break, and finish a different time alright? Go get some sleep baby." He urged me. I just sighed and nodded and got in my bed since I already took my shower. Dad made his way over to me as I pulled my blankets over me. "Goodnight princess." He said. "Goodnight daddy." I said. He smiled at me and bent down next to my bed. "I love you no matter what alright? I don't care if your a thousand miles away from me, I want you to call me if anything happenes or you need me. Alright? I promise you I will drop whatever I'm doing and rush to you. 'Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous it,I'll fly you to it, I'll beat you there, Girl you know I got you, Us, trust...A couple of things I can't spell without 'U'
Now we are on top of the world, 'cause that's just how we do' he whispered which made me laugh and smile at him and for him to laugh and smile back at me. "Goodnight princess, you know where my room is if you need me." He said as he kissed my head three times and left the room, making sure that there was at least one light source on in my room before closing the door behind him.....

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it, when I opened it I come face to face with someone I haven't seen in forever....... My biological father. "Daddy!" I screamed happily. He smiled at me and swooped me into his arms and hugged me close to him, with me putting my head in the crook or his neck and him with his head on my shoulder. "I missed you so much baby." He said as he pulled away from me, but I kept my head in the crook of his neck. "I missed you to daddy." I said. "You ready to spend two weeks with me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. After saying goodbye to everyone, I grabbed my backpack and went to my first home......

"Stop daddy!" I laughed as he continued to tickle me. "Not until you say you cheated." He said. "I don't cheat! You just lost!" I laughed. After a while he finally stopped and I regained my breath and playfully glared at him. He smiled innocently at me. "I love you!" He said in a baby voice. I laughed and hugged him, which he didn't hesitate to hug me back. "It feels so good to have you back in my arms again baby girl." He muttered. "It feels so good to be back in your arms daddy." I replied. Suddenly he pulled away and scratched the back of his neck nervously. "But I got to tell you something, that I promise won't ever happen." He said. I got worried, he never sounded worried except when the police were taking him away from me when I was two. I looked at him, "what is it daddy?" I asked, scared of the words that will come out of his mouth. He took in a breath and looked down, then looked at me, barley making eye contact. That's how I knew whatever he had to tell me was bad. He always makes eye contact with me, no matter what he has to say. He muttered something under his breath. But I still heard him. I wish I hadn't though. Because the words that came out of his mouth, literally took me to my breaking point.....

"Your biological mother wants you back."