Chapter 9- My Old Daddy Is On Tv!

Leah's P.O.V

I wake up to daddy shaking me and calling my name. "Leah, princess wake up, you have school today." He whispered. I groaned, but stayed in bed, he then picked me up and I rested my head against his shoulder. He sat me down in my chair and sat down across from me and we began to eat. When we finished he got me dressed in black skinny jeans, and a blue hoodie, with blue hightops, then he let my hair down flow down my back. "You ready for school princess?" He asked me. I nodded my head, "okay let's get Alexis and we can take you." He said. He then walked into Alexis room and a couple minutes later walked out with her, and she was awake. "Ok let's go." Daddy said then grabbed my hand and lead us outside. As soon as we got into the truck, he buckled me in and I kissed his jaw, he smiled at me, then went around the truck and placed Alexis in her car seat, which was in the middle, right beside me. I looked at her as daddy made his way into the drivers seat, he buckled up, then started to drive. "Daddy is Alexis my new sister?" I asked him. He paused. "Yes she is, and that means your her big sister, and you have to watch out for her okay? And no matter what, your always gonna be my princess and my baby girl okay?" He asked. I nodded and looked back at Alexis she locked her eyes with me and smiled and laughed. I smiled to and reached out and grabbed her hand in mine. "Hi Alexis! Your my new baby sister!" I smiled. I looked up to see daddy smiling. When we finally pull into the school, daddy said he would walk me in. He got Alexis out and he took my hand and we walked into the school together. When we got to my classroom, he kneeled down in front of me, Alexis still in his arms. "Bye bye princess, I'll come get you when school is over, then we can go to the mall and you can get a new charm okay?" He asked. I smiled and nod. "Can Alexis get a bracelet too daddy?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Of course baby." He said. "Ok give me a hug and a kiss." He said. I gave him a hug and wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. "Bye bye daddy!" "Bye bye Alexis!" I said to her and kissed her head and ran into my class...

At the end of the school day, the teacher said that we were going to have show and tell tomorrow, I didn't know what I was going to do yet, but I ran into daddy's arms and hugged him. "How was school princess?" He asked me. "It was okay, I just have to figure out what to do for show and tell tomorrow!" I said. "Don't worry you'll come up with something. You ready to go to the mall?" He asked. I smile and nodded. He out me in the car, and we drove to the mall. When we got to the store we walked in and I got a charm that said 'family' we got Alexis a small gold bracelet and put it on her. We ate at the mall so when we got home we all showered but it was night time. Daddy was putting Alexis to sleepies, and I was in the living room, I looked at the tv and see the news. The channel cut off and a lady on tv said that there was breaking news. She talked for a while, and then a picture popped out. I was surprised to see my old daddy on the tv. "Daddy! Hurry!" I yelled. Just then daddy came running in the living room. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. "Daddy! Look! That's my old daddy!" I said happily with a smile and pointed at the tv. He looked at the picture and his eyes widened as he read the words. He looked down at me. "What's wrong daddy?" I asked. "Nothing princess, how about you go up to your room and I'll be there in a minute okay?" He asked me. I nodded and ran up to my room...

Justin's P.O.V

I was completely shocked. I sat down on the couch and I out my head in my hands and groaned. I rubbed my ace with my hands and ran my hands through my hair and let out a sigh. "I can't believe this. How did I tell her?" I said to myself. Just then I heard my princess call me from her room. "I'm coming!" I yelled as I jogged up the stairs. But only one question was in my head, that I couldn't get out...

"How do I tell a three year old that her real daddy is dead?"