Chapter 44- Calmly

Justin's P.O.V

"Are you sure all the babies should share the same room?" Alexis asked me as she helped me paint the last wall. I nodded, "Yeah because they don't need to be in separate rooms, and this way we can get them all changed, or fed at the same time." I told her. She nodded as we finished. "Shut up!" Leah laughed as her and Blake carried in the first crib and set it in the corner of the room. Blake laughed as well, "It's true though!" He said. I raised my eyebrow. "What's true?" I asked. "That Lightning likes me more than her." He said. I laughed as well. "Just go bring in the next to cribs please?" I asked sarcastically. They laughed and nodded... After we finally got the room set up, we were all eating sandwiches in the backyard, sitting on the grass. "How much longer until you go to college?" Alexis asked Leah. Leah shrugged as she looked at Alexis. "Six or seven months?" She questioned herself. Alexis nodded and went back to eating her sandwich. Selena groaned and we all looked at her. "You good babe?" I asked with a moth full of sandwich in my mouth. She nodded and smiled slightly. "I'm fine, I'm good, I'm perfect." She said. I just nodded as I looked at her one last time as she just smiled and nodded at me. I nodded and went back to talking to the kids. After a while Selena spoke up. "Um guys?" She asked. We all looked at her. "The triplets decided they want to join the world today." She smiled nervously. We all widener our eyes and all the kids jumped up. "Okay okay, no body panic." I said. "Let's just calmly get Selena to the car, and then we can calmly drive to the hospital, where we will calmly tell the doctors our situation. Alright? The keyword here, if you haven't realized. Is calmly." I said..........

They all looked at me with terrified looks in their eyes as we were already in the hospital room, Selena already in labor. "What?" I asked as I sat down in a chair. They were all on the other side of Selena. "What happened to 'calmly'?" Leah asked. I raised an eyebrow, "I don't know what your talking about because I recall having to calm y'all down." I said. They all have me looks, "LOOK AT US!" Blake said. I now realized that they had their hair sticking out in all sorts of different places and their cloths had some wrinkles in them. "What happens to you guys?" I asked. They all widened their eyes, "You happened to us!" Alexis said. "You were driving all crazy and fast on the way here and came in and screamed at the doctors for them to let mom in!" Alexis said. I rubbed my neck nervously. And smiled sheepishly as they all glared at me.

"We got in, didn't we?"