Chapter 28- Evil Girlfriend and Evil Daughter

Leah's P.O.V

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked. He nodded nervously. "How long?" I asked. "Eleven months." He said guiltily. "Eleven months?!" Me and Alexis said at the same time. He nodded, his head down. "Please don't be mad at me." He whispered. Me and Alexis looked at each other then back at daddy. "Why didn't you tell us?" I asked. "Because I was just scared and then it was never a good time." He said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you girls, I don't know why I just didn't when we first got together, I guess I was just scared and nervous. But that's no excuse because we all promised each other to tell each other everything , and I broke that. I'm really sorry." He said again. "What's her name?" Alexis asked him. "Rebecca." He said. We just nodded. "Is she nice?" Alexis asked. Dad smiled, "yes baby. She's very nice. She's beautiful too." He said. She smiled, "When do we get to meet her?" She asked. "Tomorrow. Her and her daughter are moving in." He said. "WHAT?!!" Me and Alexis yelled. He nodded, "Please be okay with this situation." He said to us. We just sighed and nodded. "We're happy for you." Me and Alexis said. He smiled, "Thank you, I promise I'll make it up to you girls:" he smiled big and hugged all of us and gave us a kiss on our heads. "Come on bunny lets go sleepies." He said as he picked up a whining Amelia and took her up stairs......

(Next day)

I was watching tv in the living room with Amelia, while daddy and Alexis were coloring together, when there was a knock on the door. We all looked towards the door, and dad got up and made his way over to it. He opened the door and I heard a lady's voice and dads voice. Then I heard a voice that was all to familiar. Soon walked in three figures. Dad, his girlfriend, and her daughter, my worst nightmare. "Jessica?" .......

She smirked at me. "Princess Rebecca told me that you and Jessica go to the same school together?" Dad asked. I nodded, "Yeah. We know each other." I said emotionlessly. He smiled, "That's great." He said. "I'll be right back, I have to go get changed, then we can go out for lunch." He said before he kissed Rebecca and jogged up the stairs. When he was gone, Rebecca and Jessica turned to face us and glared at us. "Hi! My name is Alexis." Alexis said cheerfully with a smile. Rebecca and Jessica scoffed at her. "Whatever." Jessica sneered. "You don't have to be so rude! She was only being nice!" I defended Alexis. "Listen you little brat, no one is going to talk about my daughter like that! Pretty soon, Justin will forget about all three of you little worthless brats, and will only have his heart open to me and my beautiful daughter. I mean we all know he adopted all of you, he could never love you. Y'all are just his charity case that he adopted for good publicity. We all know he doesn't care about you ugly little b****es." Rebecca sneered. Alexis started crying and I started tearing up, but not letting my tears fall. Just then daddy came down the stairs with a smile on his face. But his smile immediately dropped as soon as he saw Alexis crying. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked as he made his way over to her and brought her into his embrace. "They were being mean to us daddy." She cried into his shirt. He looked at her, "Who was baby?" He asked. "Jessica and Rebecca." She said. His eyes hardened a little bit. "You don't make up lies." He said sternly. I couldn't believe what he was saying! "Dad shes not lying!" I said. "You to? Y'all have been wanting me to get a girlfriend for the longest time, and when I do, y'all want to make up lies about her and her daughter?!" He said. "I can't believe what your saying!" I yelled. "Don't yell at me!" He said loudly. "You know what? Forget it. Don't believe us. You were right, we were lying. Let's just get on with our lives." I said as I grabbed Amelia and picked her up and grabbed Alexis' hand. "Meet you in the car!" I shouted as I walked out the front door.....

(A month later)

Living with Rebecca and Jessica have been a living nightmare! I don't know how much more I am take before I break! Right now everyone was in the living room and I was outside on Amelia and Alexis's playground swing set. It was ten o'clock at night and I was swinging gently. I felt my phone ring in my lap and look at the caller i.d, it was daddy. (Jason) I answered it. "Hey angel." He said. I smiled, "hi daddy." I whispered. "What's wrong?" He asked through the phone." "Nothing." I mumbled. "Hey, you know there's no lies between you and me, remember?" He said. "Yeah." I sighed. "Tell me what's wrong." He said. "Nothing, it's just Justin's girlfriend and daughter." I said. "are they doing anything to you? Did they say anything to you?" "No they're just really annoying." I lied. "ok, you'll get through it angel." He said. "Okay." I said. "How are your exercises going?" He asked changing the subject. I smiled, even though he couldn't see me. "They're going great daddy! I can take up to five steps now!" I said excitedly. He laughed gently at how excited I am. "That's great baby, you'll be walking in no time." He said. "I miss you daddy." I mumbled sadly. He sighed, "I miss you too princess, I can't wait to see you again." He said. "Me either." I mumbled. "Hey, only about two more months alright? Just hang on for about two more months, okay bug?" He said softly. I laughed, "okay daddy." I said. "Bye angel." He whispered. "Bye daddy." I whispered back. "I love you, forever and always." He said. "Love you to, forever and always." I said. And after saying goodbye one last time, we hung up. I shift myself carefully from the swing into my wheelchair, and make my way inside the house. When I get inside, dad and Rebecca are sitting on one couch cuddling, Jessica is on the other couch on her phone, and Alexis and Amelia are on the floor watching tv. When I walk in, they all look at me, Rebecca and Jessica rolled their eyes, but of course dad didn't notice. I wheeled over to Amelia and Alexis and just sat with them, "Okay guys me and Rebecca have something to tell you." Dad smiled at us and Rebecca smiled a fake smile.......

"We're engaged!"