Chapter 16

Agony flared through her chest as her eyes watered, as they settled on him. Pain was all she could feel making it difficult for her to breath, her heart hammered in her just as she could practically hear the blood rushing through her, he was married, he loved another. The thought made her heart crack as she continued to look at him,mentally willing him to tell her that it was all wrong, that he was only joking,that this was all a dream, she waited as tears traced one after another down her cheeks as she looked at him. "I have other wives." He repeated again, his voice hollow as he gazed back at her,mentally he knew her memory can't return so early but a part of her wished that it did, that she got her memory back even though he knew the hope was in vain, he gazed at her, his eyes shining with tears as his heart ached.

He never wished to hurt her, he never meant to, but she was hurt once again, her trust in him was shattered. He was supposed to protect her, but fate rendered him helpless as he watched all, his eyes watering, he knew the truth but couldn't share any, she had to recall it.

"Now are you happy? Fools like you take the words of men like his as love and end up falling for them. Whore..." Ruhi's father's angry rant was brought to a end by the growl of Krishn, his eyes turned red as he stepped ahead, his eyes blazing with anger. "I would suggest you guide yourself out of here before I tear you into so many fine pieces that it will take eons for your family to collect them back." He growled, his eyes glaring at him menacingly, the wind picked up its pace as suddenly the environment was dark as power charged in the air making him stumble back, his heart thrumming with pain as he looked at her father, fury filled him as the pain in his heart just intensified glaring at the man in front of him, his face contorted in anger as he glared at them, his body filling with anger as he looked at each one of them.

"Before I lose my patience I suggest you all live." He said, his voice though sounded calm the barely hidden threat didn't go unnoticed by Vijay and Ruhi's father, terror sunk its ugly talon in their hearts as they practically vibrated with fear where they stood, he glared at them as he took a step ahead making the two stumble. They watched with wide eyes, as the shadow of Krishn turn ito a huge figure of a man with multiple hands and face, their eyes settled on Parvati who was breathing heavily, her eyes too red from anger as her hands had turned dark, her shadow had taken form of an angry Kali, Balram's shadow took the form of a huge snake while Mahadev's shadow had taken it's angry form of Mahakaal. They glared at the two men, "I won't leave without my daughter!" Ruhi's father said, as they all looked at a shattered Ruhi, who looked like a corpse, Krishn's heart blazed with fury and ache, tears continuously flowed down her cheeks. They expected her to scream and shout, to accuse them all. But she just stood there like her life was sucked out of her, in a manner it was. She never really had anyone, who loved her,no one except Krishn. When she found him, she had thought that he was her everything, that he actually loved her. She had dreamed her world with him and he, the man whom she had loved more than life turned out to be the man who broke her. She felt empty, she wanted to hate him, to scream at him, to feel angry at him, she wanted to hate him and forget him but when has our heart listened to us. A bitter laugh passed through her lips as she cursed the damn organ in her chest, she wanted to hate him maybe shout and scream at him, demand answers to him as to why he did this to her,but her soul, it felt empty. Just the thought that Krishn didn't love him made her shatter,she didn't she the point of living if he wasn't there to walk with her through the journey.

"Come with me Ruhi!" Her father shouted as he held his hand open to her beckoning her in, calling her,he expected her to shout and scream but like always the girl was good for nothing. He wanted to bash her head on the nearest wall,what a fool this girl was! She looked up at him, her eyes meeting her father's,they settled on his hand that was extended towards her and back at where Krishn stood. His eyes pleading to her silently not to live, he wanted to stop her to pull her back, to hug her close and ease away all the pain but when has fate ever made that easy on her. He looked at her, making her eyes water more as her heart tugged, wishing to be in his arms, she fisted her hands as she looked away not able to look at him anymore,if she did she feared the pain in her would break through her lips. She looked at the hand of her father once again, she can't think of returning to him, she knew what hell awaited her there plus she knew very well that he will marry her to Vishal, the mere thought of that had her stomach crunching with disgust. No matter what happened she loved Krishn at every cost, she looked at her father who was smiling victoriously at Krishn. "No dad I won't come with you." She said making his head snap at her so fast she feared that he'll get w whiplash. "What the heck is wrong with you?! You have to come with me!" He shouted, Krishn stepped in between Ruhi and her father completely shielding her from the eyes of the two men in front of him, he growled as he looked at the two, "Didn't you hear what she said? She doesn't wish to leave. You have done enough damage,if you are not gone in the next second I promise I won't hesitate to end your life." He promised in a dark voice making the two's eyes widen with fear as they turned around around and ran. Ruhi watched her father and Vijay leave, her heart broken into too many fine pieces to actually care of anything at the moment.

Life changed so drastically didn't it, half an hour ago she was full of life, full of joy, half an hour ago she felt like she was the luckiest and now she felt shattered and dead. She gazed at him, "let's go in." He whispered as he held his hand out towards her, she looked at it and back up at his face, the hand of the man she had promised to never live, she couldn't believe that she could do this. She looked at him, a smile sad smile on her face. "I had promised to never leave, to always be with you. You were my God, not just my husband, my faith here has been hurt. I can't return in with you Krishn." She whispered as she looked up at him, tears filling her eyes as her throat burned with pain. She gazed up at him. He felt as though his breath was knocked out of his chest, No No no no, he can't lose her again, the pain he experienced years ago flared in his chest. He opened his mouth to stop her from saying the words that had shackled him years ago but it was too late as he watched her whisper the words that seemed like his death sentence. "You won't stop me arya, for the sake of our love. Don't come till I don't call you myself." She whispered,tears rolling down her cheeks, he stumbled back,shock and agony shattering his heart as he watched her leave, his mind played the images of Ruhi leaving him years ago. . .

***
Hey everyone!

Due to my busy schedule, my updates are irregular. For which I am sorry but, I have decided upon a schedule for the updates of all my book.

Ruhi will be updated now every Sunday, which means it will have weekly updates! And they'll be regular. So you all now know when to expect an update.

Thank you so much for reading the chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

See you all next Sunday with the next update.
***